UTVUnderground's Polaris RZR4 Review

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We took the RZR4 to the track today as a pit vehicle. This was my 1st time in a Polaris vehicle and it was really nice. My son William tagged along today and he thought the car was super cool. He was standing in the bed watching the races.

I really would like to add a RZR4 to my stable of toys. All you need is a nice cage and some doors, Rugged Radio System and some Baja Designs lights and you are set.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The RZR4 was awesome as a pit vehicle just as Rusty described. Its nice to toss all our equipment in the cab, a cooler in the bed, and still have room to move us and a couple others around. The more I drive the RZR4 the more I like it!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

SO I was able to take the Polaris RZR4 out to Glamis this weekend for the annual full moon night run. It was a BLAST!

The RZR4 went everywhere the other guys did and the RZR4 did it without paddles. We just aired the Big Horn tires down at all 4 corners, put it into AWD and let er rip! The RZR4's power was perfect even while riding in some of the softest sand I have ever driven in.

I only got stuck 2 times and both times were credited to just not enough speed while approaching the lip of the dune. I got high centered on the crest of the dune due tot eh longer wheel base but not once was I so burried that we could just either rock the vehcile to touch the tires or push it back.

I will say that the RZR4 could use some brighter lighting. The stock headlights are pretty dim compared to the HID lights I am acustomed to driving with. Baja Designs has hooked us up with a pair of 4" Fuego HID's to wire up so I will be doing an install write up on those so that when we take it to Pismo we are good to go!!!

Pismo Beach is our next trip planned with the RZR4, that is this coming weekend for the 4th of July! If anyone is going to be out there and wants to take a ride to see how well this vehicle works just let me know!!!

2010 Polaris RANGER RZR 4 Side By Side : Overview

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000