UTVWC short story

LLPete

Feb 23, 2015
What a epic event! Entered my boy in the race found out last minute he couldn't run his car because of work, so I jumped in. Let me tell you that start and first lap was the craziest thing I have ever done! Completed it in twenty minutes. Started lap 2 and at 3.5 miles in a hard right turn a failed bead lock put me on my lid. The wild thing about this I am 56 years old and hooked on a new sport.

LLPete

Feb 23, 2015
I was in the utv production class and was the #129. I would of posted a picture from atvriders.com but didn't know about copyright laws.

Reactions: acme

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
The photogs don't usually get upset as long as you don't crop their watermark from the pic and give them photo credit

Reactions: facteryfmf

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
What a epic event! Entered my boy in the race found out last minute he couldn't run his car because of work, so I jumped in. Let me tell you that start and first lap was the craziest thing I have ever done! Completed it in twenty minutes. Started lap 2 and at 3.5 miles in a hard right turn a failed bead lock put me on my lid. The wild thing about this I am 56 years old and hooked on a new sport.
Oh yeah! Once you get in the car/race you're hooked!!! Hope you got $$$ and come out to play again.

Reactions: facteryfmf

LLPete

Feb 23, 2015
JoeyD I am in the printing business so this is how I roll. You and your group did a wonderful job in putting this event together. I know you probably get a ton of flack, but for somebody not being around this I found it very easy to get everything done and ready to race. My only regret is I got through tech really early and went up to registration later and missed out on getting a sweatshirt, beings my boy didn't get to race and I got to that was his only request from me and I screwed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000