UTVWC short story

Discussion in 'UTV World Championship' started by LLPete, Feb 23, 2016.

1. LLPete

LLPete New Member

What a epic event! Entered my boy in the race found out last minute he couldn't run his car because of work, so I jumped in. Let me tell you that start and first lap was the craziest thing I have ever done! Completed it in twenty minutes. Started lap 2 and at 3.5 miles in a hard right turn a failed bead lock put me on my lid. The wild thing about this I am 56 years old and hooked on a new sport.

• Like Like x 5
  2. motive

motive Active Member

What race and what car were you in Pete?

3. LLPete

LLPete New Member

I was in the utv production class and was the #129. I would of posted a picture from atvriders.com but didn't know about copyright laws.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BiggJim

BiggJim I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved

The photogs don't usually get upset as long as you don't crop their watermark from the pic and give them photo credit

• Like Like x 1
  5. goMRgo

goMRgo Active Member

Oh yeah! Once you get in the car/race you're hooked!!! Hope you got $$$ and come out to play again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

You can post Harlen's photos here. He is a good friend. Just always leave the watermarks on. Kudos to you for being considerate!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. LLPete

LLPete New Member

JoeyD I am in the printing business so this is how I roll. You and your group did a wonderful job in putting this event together. I know you probably get a ton of flack, but for somebody not being around this I found it very easy to get everything done and ready to race. My only regret is I got through tech really early and went up to registration later and missed out on getting a sweatshirt, beings my boy didn't get to race and I got to that was his only request from me and I screwed up.

8. LLPete

LLPete New Member

motive I am learning this blog thing so sorry I didn't respond right away. I was in the utv production class and was the 129.