VB racing's first worcs race report and video

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
This past weekend was my first race in the worcs series. (Production 850) I started the race with one goal in mind, to finish. All I wanted to do was go out and run some good strong laps and finish the race. After the first lap in my bone stock rzr s, minus the cage and other safety upgrades, I was feeling comfortable and settled into a nice groove. I battled with one of the long travel industry cars for a while until he had motor problems. A couple of the prod 700 cars caught me on laps 2 and 3 and I waived them on by. With one lap remaining I caught up to the 854 black rhino car that was having problems with the front end and past him in the mx section before heading back out to the desert for the last time. The whole last lap I was telling myself to hold it together and finish the race. Crossing the line and seeing that checkered flag waiving was like a win for me. I couldn’t have asked for a better finish. My team and I finished the race 6<SUP>th</SUP> in class and 9<SUP>th</SUP> overall. We’ll take this finish and look forward to the next race. Thanks to G4products, SPEED energy drink, ServiceMaster of Bellflower ca and Ironwood RV storage in Cerritos for all of your support.

Congrats to Justin, RJ and Cody for their race wins.

Here’s a little video Rick from g4products put together for my team. Enjoy!

<O:p>[ame="http://youtu.be/_MsSXQpGagM"]302 Found[/ame]</O:p>

Reactions: 1 person

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
dam nice vidoe....gotta get my camera guy to step up lol

Wish i coulda made it out there! but good job on the finish. You gonna race Racetown August 19 for the dirt series??

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Cool Ryan! Keep it up, we are having a blast! i see you have the fever, i can relate.....

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Thanks guys! I do have the fever! El Kido I don't think I'll be at the dirt series race but I'm crossing my fingers on making the last race for worcs in Taft.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
video came out awesome! had a good time kicken it with you guys as well. see you at dirt series!
-Nolan

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Very nice, I hope every one can continue to have fun at these races! We cant let ego's and boneheads ruin a good thing.

Nice video!

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Congratulations Ryan on a great race from the entire Black Rhino Team. Video is sick, thanks for sharing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000