Vegas to Reno - The Long Way

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
So who is going to be out there?

I plan to be in Henderson on Wednesday and follow 1924 Mike Lasher all the way up to Reno.

I will be posting some updates on Twitter @ Jon Crowley (UTVGuide) on Twitter

And hopefully I will have enough internet to get some pictures and standings posted each night at 2009 BITD Vegas to Reno - UTV Guide

If neither of those work, I'll give Joey a call so he can post a few updates.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I truly wish I could have run it. I dont even have enough friends to help me pit though. It takes some seriously dedicated people to run this race in a UTV.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
well Jon, if you're going to follow me i better go then.

We're off to Barstow in a little bit to go shake the car down. If everything goes well all we have to do is wipe her down and load her back in the trailer.

This race promises to be a true adventure and i'm sure it will have it's challenges along the way. The winner of this will be an Iron Man!!! The longest distance ever raced in a UTV. That would be an awesome title to have under my belt.

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
Jon that is awesome you are going to post updates! cant wait to see them... GOod luck mike your team will be awesome... you have a great car!!! go kawasaki!!! good luck to everyone out there.. and be SAFE!!!:eek:

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

Attachments

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Thanks for all the well wishes guys! We're ready! The car is done and the trailer is packed and we hit the road at 10am tomorrow. We're gonna stop in barstow again on the way by and put a couple of miles on the car again... We've adjusted a couple of things and want to make sure we're ready to rock and roll.

Thanks Jon for following us during the race and keeping everyone updated.

i'll try and hop on each night and download our progress, but can't guaranty anything.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
hi this is rito from the 1913 rzr we will not make this historical event "most likely the last time 1000 miles will be ran in the desert on american soil" I hope everyone makes it to the end it will make the points for the year interesting. Everyone can watch there progress on the IRC. I beleive you go through the bitd web site and they will have an icon to get on the web site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000