Polaris WARNING...LONGTRAVEL INDUSTRIES RADIUS RODS

TRIPHLKROWN

Apr 30, 2009
Paso Robles, CA
I recentlly purchased a set of Long Travel Industries radius rods for my xp. After one ride the hiem joints bent on the upper rods, and the lower rods stretched out causing my tires to bow in. After many attempts to contact them there were no phone calls returned, and now I'm out 400 dollars on radius rods that are garbage! Worst customer service I've ever delt with. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE KITS...

Attachments

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Damn...those were the rods I was looking at, and I was looking into getting. I did also hear that they were hard to contact and deal with from users on another forum. guess I'll look at another mfg when I'm ready.

TRIPHLKROWN

Apr 30, 2009
Paso Robles, CA
Been down that road already for the past month.. Was told new hiems were on there way and never showed up.. I'm not the only one with this problem, it's become just a pain.. Can only handle the run around for so long...

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
dang thats a bummer, i have been trying to put together some sets that bump up to 3/4" FK heims which definently take the abuse.

Cencalrzr

Jul 27, 2010
I've had the same problem with my radius rods from them. Bent the cheap heims in the first desert trip. Called, and called them. Brian himself promised MORE than once they were on the shipping table and I'd see them the next day. After a month of trying to get the heims, Now the guy won't answer the phone, or return calls.

That guy is a flake!

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
He is normally at the Sand Sport Show each year with a huge booth. Might be worth it to go, he normally takes some product to sell, maybe he will have some more there or you can at least speak to him in person.

TRIPHLKROWN

Apr 30, 2009
Paso Robles, CA
He is also at every WORCS race as well. The guy is a FLAKE and the reason I'm so frustrated is that I hate being lied too. I will never run any Longtravel Industries product on my xp ever again. I'm just letting people know, so it doesnt happen to them. Clearly I'm not the only one with a problem with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000