Welcome to DragonFire Racing!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com is proud to announce its newest partner and sponsor, DragonFire Racing!

DFR is one of the best in SXS innovation and product development. They not only work on developing proprietary designs but they also put their products to the test by putting them to work in their state of the art Racing Program. DFR has vehicles racing in many classes ranging from Stock SXS, to Fully Modded SXS, Unlimited Trucks, Class 1 Buggys, and Trophy Truck. DFR proves their products on the short tracks of the USA and in the deserts of Baja.

Please take a minute to welcome DFR to the Underground. They truly are great guys and they are dedicated to our sport and hobby and thats something we can all appreciate!

Kawasaki Teryx Performance & Accessories Yamaha Rhino Accessories, Yamaha Rhino Performance, Arctic Cat Prowler, Polaris Ranger & RZR, Custom Yamaha Rhino @ DragonFireRacing.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

DFR / Team Green Baja 500 UTV Winners Larry Roeseler / Haans Wage

In addition, UTVUnderground.com will be following DFR and Kawasaki on their journey form now until the Baja 1000 this November. DFR will be entering a staggering 3 UTV's into this race which is a FIRST for our UTV class and sport. This is huge for everyone including us regular enthusiasts.

Without guys like DFR and Kawasaki Team Green pushing the limits of off road racing in SXS's we would not have the products we have in terms of strength and durability. For years manufacturers including Ford and Chevy have used the Mexican deserts as proving grounds for new and innovative products. To have companies like DFR and Kawasaki doing this for the SXS enthusiasts is HUGE! So show your support and keep your eyes peeled for some really cool and interesting stuff over the next few months! Good luck to DragonFire and Team Green Kawasaki on their adventure!!!!

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Thanks Joey, and the rest of the Underground for having us. I for one am stoked to be here, I feel this is the best Forum out there today and the amount of effort put into it from the crew at the Underground is amazing. We will be offering a 10% discount on everything we sell for forum members only. My name is Chris feel free to hit me up anytime my direct E-mail is [email protected] or you can shoot me a call at 800-708-9803. I will do my best to keep you up to date on everything going down at Dragonfire. Be sure to check out our website www.Dragonfireracing.com there you will find our products and links to our Blog, Twitter, and face book, all of which are a good source of info. Lots of new products for this year so stay in touch. Thanks again for having us this is going to be fun!

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Welcome to the site. Its nice to see a company that has a true love for racing.
Thanks man, we got a whole lot of things going on in the name of Baja right now. I should have a bunch of photos for you guys over the next few days. I along with the rest of the Dragonfire Crew have a serious addiction to racing and I'm stoked to be on a site that feels the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000