Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Hey guys,

Im looking for someone to build me a race-cage for my rhino. I'm over mine. Its a good cage but i want something with higher doors and a built-in spare-tire rack.

I know there are a lot of shops and welders on here so figured I'd throw it out there!!!! I want something similiar to this:

Im located in Torrance (west Los Angeles.)

Thanks,

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
HIT UP IMG MOTORSPORTS

They have been in the game of UTV's for a while now and have been on this site since day 1.

James and John are good people and will take care of any UTVunderground members. Call them and get a quote for a sweet looking cage and aluiminum at the same location.Do you want to drop your seat? They built me a custom fuel cell so I can lower my Rhino stock seats down 6".

IMG motorsports
Shop: 1-951-471-1615
www.imaginationmotorsports.com

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
I didnt build the orange car but, I'm sure I can get whatever you want handled.
Give me a call and we can discuss it further.

sbrcr

Aug 14, 2011
I'm also looking to get my can am done so im in the same boat trying to find someone to do a full build for my car.... Looks like ill be giving these guys a call!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
X5 on Thad! He just built 2 cars for us in the last 3 weeks and both of them came out AWESOME!

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
I would go with IMG Motorsports! They do awesome work and they have an unmatchable style. If you want quality work, with a head turning look, give them a call. You will not be disappointed.

mark#63

Apr 27, 2011
NoHo,CA
x6 on thad he has a 1/2 dozen or more cages on cars in the worcs series! He has unmatched style & strength, my car has been rolled over 3 times & its still perfect. his prices are within reason too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000