Wendover Nevada UTV Race ( Utah Racing )

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
We where out prerunning and my friend was driving. We where not following the 25mph speed limit set for prerunning and having never even been to a desert race we didn't understand how the course was marked. We hit a double caution at speed sent us into a front flip then rolled a few more times. The course was well marked and they went over the markings and what they meant at the drivers meeting later that day but we didn't follow the speed limit for the prerun and its safe to say we learned our lesson.

Reactions: 1 person

freeridemxatv

paging dr. faggot
Sep 7, 2009
salt lake city, utah
I was out at the race and thought it was great! I currently race the pro class on a quad at rmr in slc and am in the process of trying to turn the family cruizer into a race rhino so that I can attend the race in the spring and any others!!! I know that two guys came with me and will also be doing the race in spring in there UTV's. Let BORE know that there should be a much better turn out next year.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I was out at the race and thought it was great! I currently race the pro class on a quad at rmr in slc and am in the process of trying to turn the family cruizer into a race rhino so that I can attend the race in the spring and any others!!! I know that two guys came with me and will also be doing the race in spring in there UTV's. Let BORE know that there should be a much better turn out next year.
Allen said he thinks that by the end of next season the UTV's will be the biggest class. I think Im done racing my Teryx and will be working on a 87 for ranger for next year but if you need any help getting race ready let me know I have a tube bender welder and other tools and would love to see BOR grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000