What is Dio Vonti?

Dio Vonti

Dio Vonti - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 22, 2009
So Cal
Hello all! I have been getting emails about the new 2010 West Coast Stadium Kart/ UTV Spring Series in Lake Elsinore,CA. I am super pumped on the response i am getting from everybody!

First. i would like to introduce myself, my name is Tyson Coombs. I have been at MTA for 6 years. Most of you probably know who MTA is. I raced the utv class in the WORCS series when it still was a 1 class show and finished runner up behind Doug Eichner. Recently i have been feeling the backlash of our industry and i thought i should do something about.

Every day when i leave the office at MTA i go home and get back to work on Dio Vonti. Dio Vonti is strictly a business to help expand all sports into an outside market. Being that i have been working in offraod my whole life this is what im about first and all my energy will always be focused on us. I have a very close relationship with the folks at the Lake Elsinore track and i am here to tell you that races will be happening all year long at the facility.

I am trying to start something from the ground up that can get more people involved in the future that can bring outside industry support to the real ground level of thins where we are. I still cant thank you enough for the support already im hearing. When the day comes of the first round i will be asking for your support and feedback once more to help things run smoothly and keep it fun.

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Dio Vonti

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hello all! I have been getting emails about the new 2010 West Coast Stadium Kart/ UTV Spring Series in Lake Elsinore,CA. I am super pumped on the response i am getting from everybody!

First. i would like to introduce myself, my name is Tyson Coombs. I have been at MTA for 6 years. Most of you probably know who MTA is. I raced the utv class in the WORCS series when it still was a 1 class show and finished runner up behind Doug Eichner. Recently i have been feeling the backlash of our industry and i thought i should do something about.

Every day when i leave the office at MTA i go home and get back to work on Dio Vonti. Dio Vonti is strictly a business to help expand all sports into an outside market. Being that i have been working in offraod my whole life this is what im about first and all my energy will always be focused on us. I have a very close relationship with the folks at the Lake Elsinore track and i am here to tell you that races will be happening all year long at the facility.

I am trying to start something from the ground up that can get more people involved in the future that can bring outside industry support to the real ground level of thins where we are. I still cant thank you enough for the support already im hearing. When the day comes of the first round i will be asking for your support and feedback once more to help things run smoothly and keep it fun.

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Dio Vonti<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
What up Tyson! First off welcome 2 the UTV Underground! Dio Vonti and Lake Elsinore track have a sick West Coast Stadium Series this year that is close 2 home! I never really thought about racing but this series is getting me motivated 2 and I hear Mike V talking about there being a SR1 class. Thats bitchin! Thats the route everyone is headed! Good luck on the Series and industry support. BTW look @ my avatar picture.......... she might look familiar........:D

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Congrats Tyson!! MTA is a great company with good people - and it sounds like you are doing really cool things with Dio Vonti! We love the Elsinore race scene, and are looking forward to being a part of it in 2010!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000