What new cars will I want to check out.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Yamahas almost out numbered Polaris in pro production at Loors last weekend. Grandlun won pro production at quad x last weekend. A Yamaha won the unlimited class at Parker. I'd bet you will see almost as many yamahas as you will XP's in pro production this weekend.. I don't think the XYZ has fizzled out at all

Last edited:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
In my opinion HOLZ cars have been pretty trick... his subtle changes might not have been as noticable, but his speed is... his cars are bad fast when the motor/trans stay together. He definitely changed his suspension geometry and uses race parts and ideas from his old sprint car days...

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I finally got to see a decent pic of the Jimco built car. Oh my gosh. What an awsome looking piece of machinery. I can't wait to see it on the track.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I finally got to see a decent pic of the Jimco built car. Oh my gosh. What an awsome looking piece of machinery. I can't wait to see it on the track.
Yes you can always be sure what comes out of Jimco is going to be top notch. Jimco has not been Builder of the Year 22 times for nothing. It looks like Cognito suspension this time? I think the first one, had LSR suspension?

I like the front sway bar design.

Last edited:

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
For those who have not seen the Red Lands car on there thread. There is so much more to see then this picture shows.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
The yama
Yes you can always be sure what comes out of Jimco is going to be top notch. Jimco has not been Builder of the Year 22 times for nothing. It looks like Cognito suspension this time? I think the first one, had LSR suspension?

I like the front sway bar design.
It's not our suspension....looks similar though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000