Whats up with Artic Cat Lately ????

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
What's up with Atic Cat whooping on every one in short courses latley in the under 1000 classes ? My brother was telling me they looked really fast at the worcs race over the weekend too. Is it just the dudes driving them, work done to them or are they just plain old decent race cars ? I've never been interested in giving them a chance but I'm starting to think I might. Any thoughts ?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
In the 700 class at Primm it was 2 Arctic Cats and 1 Kymco..
1.AC 2.Kym 3. AC

In the 900 class however their was 2 Arctic Cats, 1 Kawi & 6 Polaris.
1. AC 2. Kawi 3. AC

Shelby Anderson did win the 900 class championship in her Polaris.

I would say the Wildcat Trail is definitely a good machine and they do have some good drivers wheeling them.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
1.AC 2.Kym 3. AC

Thanks Joey. My brother was saying the 900 race over the weekend was fun to watch. The Artic Cats would leave the Polaris cars behind in the deep sand and the rough stuff but then when they got to a straights the polaris cars would blow by them

1. AC 2. Kawi 3. AC

I would say the Wildcat Trail is definitely a good machine and they do have some good drivers wheeling them.
1.AC 2.Kym 3. AC

1. AC 2. Kawi 3. AC

Thanks Joey.My brother said it was fun watching the 900 cars race. The AC'S would pull away on the jumps and rough stuff but when they came to the straight away at the back of the track the polaris' would catch right back up so it made for a really fun race to watch.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
The Cats are running good and Finally getting some respect. 700 winning in the 900 class is a good sign! Check out the protest video on facebook. Dean Bulloch is a good guy and has taken his program to a much respected level.

Reactions: JoeyD23

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Any rumors floating around yet about when the "new" full size AC is going to drop?

pike 17

Jan 9, 2014
The Arctic cat Wildcat sport 700 is a great car, all 4 cars we race are close to show room stock the only mods are
PRP seat and belts,Raceline wheels,Discount tire Rage tires,Muzzy exhaust,and a fuel tuner and D&P performance tune's the clutch and that's it...

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
The Arctic cat Wildcat sport 700 is a great car, all 4 cars we race are close to show room stock the only mods are
PRP seat and belts,Raceline wheels,Discount tire Rage tires,Muzzy exhaust,and a fuel tuner and D&P performance tune's the clutch and that's it...
Do the 700's you guys are racing come with the stock Stage 5 Elka shocks as well ? Pretty amazing the shock packages all the manufacturers are starting to put on stock sport machines right now. ....

pike 17

Jan 9, 2014
Do the 700's you guys are racing come with the stock Stage 5 Elka shocks as well ? Pretty amazing the shock packages all the manufacturers are starting to put on stock sport machines right now. ....
Yes they do we are racing the Wildcat sport limited and the stage 5s are oem for that car

fortune46x

Aug 1, 2013
Iowa
End of February with the turbo.
I won't hold my breath on feb.

Unless you ask the poo boys that protested you guys haha , funny to see it be proven that the platform is just that competitive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000