All UTV's Which SXS is best?

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I agree with So Cal if it was strictly a Sand Question I'd do the RZR S just because of it's power to weight ratio. Now with that said in the hard pack its pretty had to beat the reliability of a Yamaha but the Teryx will be my next purchase! I need to try one just because! Either way you do need the Long Travel on any of them In my opinion.

TripleR

Apr 10, 2009
I was once told, “I wasn’t there to see it, but I know the sun came up in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region> today. I don’t have to see it to know it is true.†I don’t need to drive a Rzr or a TeryX to know that I prefer my Rhino. I know the Rzr is too small because I checked one out and it won’t haul my chainsaws and other stuff I need and the seats are too close together for two full sized men to sit comfortably; well too close for me. The TeryX, while certainly a nice machine is simply too big for me to get through my woods as I occasionally scrape the sides of my Rhino. I got into a blow down area the other day and it took me twenty minutes to find a way out. I would have had to cut my way in and out with a bigger machine.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
The best for me is the Rhino, but the Rzr or TeraXmight very well be the best for someone else. Heck, the most prevalent UTV’s in my area are Mules, Rangers and Gators and people love them.
<o:p> </o:p>
Just an opinion; your results may vary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000