Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
yep, 5th year for me. bringing the teryx again. buddies 5th wheel. first time camping at the heights. plenty of firewood and shenanigans to go around. stop by for dinner and a beer joey. last year there was a huge trailer circle up there. nice campfire.

Reactions: JoeyD23

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Dear Mr D, Since you we NOT there last year, the area that you are referring to as the UTVUG camp AKA highlands has been Re-Zoned and now known as the Jagged X and other cool people zone, As your name does not appear on the guest list currently, I recommend that you contact the camp Director "HeyBeerman"
There are certain rules and protocol that must be adhered to. Sorry for any inconvenience.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Dear Mr D, Since you we NOT there last year, the area that you are referring to as the UTVUG camp AKA highlands has been Re-Zoned and now known as the Jagged X and other cool people zone, As your name does not appear on the guest list currently, I recommend that you contact the camp Director "HeyBeerman"
There are certain rules and protocol that must be adhered to. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Don't get all Obama on me BILL!

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
Where is the highland area? I'm familiar with the lakebed but not the names I guess. Would like to come buy for a soda or 2

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
Just wait for the gas bombs to go off looking down towards Hammertown to the left. Highlands are murdered out by time I get there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
rusty, does that road upto the heights get sandy? looked great last year. just wondering since we are dragging a 5th wheel up there. thanx

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I don't know. We run huge RV's, 40 foot 5th wheels and 18 wheelers up it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slideways74

Jan 2, 2014
I'll be heading out there for my first KOH. RV pulling a 2 seat Fox Edition. If I look lost, have a good laugh, then please point me in the right direction!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks to Rusty for posting something with the actual name on it.. lol Its the Hammer town Heights sons. And the rv friendly trail, didnt Jeff Knoll name that after himself one year? Had a street sign and all...This would be my 6th year. Can't make it. Pissed. Hate you all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000