Who wants to race their UTV at the So Cal Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series?

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Who wants to race their UTV in the Southern California Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series in 2012?

With all the UTV classes being canceled from the LOORRS schedule for 2012 Black Rhino has decided to redirect our resources into the promotion and expansion of UTV racing.

Black Rhino will again be sponsoring the SR1 UTV, Unlimited UTV and Pilot class in the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series. We will also be working with the vendors we purchase from on putting together some promotion giveaways for the class.

<O:p</O:pI am trying very hard to come up with our own payout program for the racers. There are a lot of other ideas we are working on for the class. Things like prizes for who traveled the furthest to get to the track or who brought the most spectators, fast lap, etc… Looking for more suggestions and ideas here.

<O:p</O:pTo accomplish these goals we need to build a list of everyone interested in racing their UTV in the Southern California Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series this year, even if there is not currently a class for your UTV.

You can put your name here, or send me a PM, email me at [email protected], or call me at the store 619-561-5000. I need your name, class you want to race, email and phone number. There is only a little over month left until our first race at Glen Helen on February 18 so we need to get going ASAP.

Thanks,

Kenny

Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series web site
http://www.lucasoilregional.com/

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Great Job Kenny. I hope I can be out there to support some of these races.

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Is this for arizona and California. If not I guess I will be traveling to Cali to race

Thanks to black rhino for stepping up!

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Is this for arizona and California. If not I guess I will be traveling to Cali to race

Thanks to black rhino for stepping up!
Hey Josh,

You have great people in AZ with some really good ideas that we will be working with in 2012. There are also some big UTV companies in the AZ area that could probably be approached about becoming a UTV title sponsor. I would think they would prefer their own name promoting their customers and the sport instead of Black Rhino's.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Looks like there is only 2 conflicting rounds with the AZ vs CA series. So my plan is to support both attending all the CA rounds and the AZ rounds. Especially if you/they manage to work out a decent Payout and Contingency program.

Josh Hounslow SR1 #818
(928)499-5620
[email protected]

Thanks Kenny!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000