Who's your favorite Polaris clutch guy

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
got a 2014 rzr 1000 and I've played with my clutch a bit but looking for more advice or tuning who is your favorite clutch guy and why ?

Be for a
Desert set up

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
Hey killer toy, I just saw your other post about running your car mostly in Parker. I keep mine there also, your set up sounds almost exactly like mine and I'm also considering 32s. I was out there for the sxs race and prerun last weekend also. Have you done any shock work on your car? I have the fox edition and I'm thinking about having shock therapy go through it, trying to find anyone in similar area use their set up yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#xpwarrior

Aug 24, 2015
Sparks. You say desert and that is the Sparks language besides speed. They have been at this since before the sxs was created and have it down. Call them, get your machine in there, worries are over.

Reactions: BiggJim

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
Hey killer toy, I just saw your other post about running your car mostly in Parker. I keep mine there also, your set up sounds almost exactly like mine and I'm also considering 32s. I was out there for the sxs race and prerun last weekend also. Have you done any shock work on your car? I have the fox edition and I'm thinking about having shock therapy go through it, trying to find anyone in similar area use their set up yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit me up and we can go for a ride. Shoot me a pm

I have had holz redo my shocks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000