Kawasaki Wife wants 4 seats I wanted 2, so T4?

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
We can add power for you when you're ready. Pistons, cams, valve springs, rocker arms, porting, bigger valves, bored throttle bodies, Muzzys exhaust, ecu flash, clutch mod, etc. :D
So what kind of horse power we talkin stock and with minor mods for reliability?

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So I was in Town today and saw my dealer has a jagged x rzr. So I stopped to check it out and it is very impressive! I didn't care much for it til I saw it in person. It feels so much more comfortable with the prp seats, sounds good, I like the cage and power steering. The sales guy took me for a ride in it and it was amazing how well it handled the whoops. The option of putting seats in the back is very appealing too. I think if I can get the wife to like it that may just be my new ride!

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
we test drove one in vegas/henderson at ride now. my whole family fits in it. im 6'7", wife is 6'2", daughters 6 and 6'1". fit in any seat. long travel and muzzys are great. bed is perfect size for gas can, cooler, tool bag, spare. anybody have trouble fitting a long travel t4 into a toy hauler?
Dam you guys must have ate your vegetables growing up.:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
So I was in Town today and saw my dealer has a jagged x rzr. So I stopped to check it out and it is very impressive! I didn't care much for it til I saw it in person. It feels so much more comfortable with the prp seats, sounds good, I like the cage and power steering. The sales guy took me for a ride in it and it was amazing how well it handled the whoops. The option of putting seats in the back is very appealing too. I think if I can get the wife to like it that may just be my new ride!
Is it less room in the rear with the cage design and the rear seat being able to slide?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
I'm not sure I have just heard of other people doing it. I'm going back Friday so the wife can get a ride in it and I will have them put a seat in it and find out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000