Kawasaki Wild Earps Teryx4

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Woo Hoo! Finally sold my 4 seat rhino, and immediately gave Art at Berts Mega Mall a call. Even though he was already at the Dunes for the weekend, he took care of me on a moments notice, and had a nice blue EPS Teryx4 sitting ready for me the next morning ready for pickup.

They had me in and out in no time, and luckily it even fit on my little 10' trailer. I gotta thank Art for hooking me up, and taking the time out of his duning to make sure I got taken care of. And of course I have to thank Kennedy and the rest of guys at Berts for the awesome service!

NOW, its already dropped of at SDR Motorsports for some measuring and planning, then a week at the river for some stock testing and break it, then back to SDR for a little work, starting with a proper cage and belts, and one of the first long travel kits off HCRs assembly line! Cant wait!!

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
This'll be a fun build to watch...............subscribed.

Let us know how it is compared to the rhino, performance wise.

Wild Earp

Heres the cage pics. This is still in mockup stage, but this is just about finalized. Cant wait to get it powdered and put a roof of it. Im really happy with the way it turned out. We dropped the front of the cage a little bit, left the middle pretty close to stock (Im 6'3 so needed the head room, and the lowered the back a bunch (probably 4-5"). Still have plenty of headroom for sub 6'ers. I can sit back there, but its tight with the roof on.

Wild Earp

More pics coming soon. We added one of Wally's Bed Lifts, which completely changes the look of the T4, and are reworking the rear cage to match. CANT WAIT to drive this thing!!!! HCR long travel with KINGs came in yesterday!

ktrent

Sep 14, 2009
I am starting to really like the T4s. Curious to how you think it compares to a RZR 4. I know the XP would be faster but I am thinking for a family cruiser the T4 is awesome.

Wild Earp

Yeah, the XP is obviously faster/sportier, and best for the dunes, but the T4 is very comparable to the RZR 4, and I think the T4 will be faster (and more importantly, faster with 4 adults on board than the RZR.) it's a great family cruiser. I have never been very impressed with the build quality and reliability of the Polaris, this T4 is built very well.

A nice cage really makes these T4s (just like all SxSs, but especially the 4 seaters). I think the finished SDR cage with the bed lift is going to completely transform the look, and I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000