Windrock Park, TN

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Have been trying to plan some places to ride this year and this place really caught my eye. Does anyone have any experience riding here? http://www.windrockpark.com/ If so how did u like it? how were the trails? Its a 8hr drive for me and really just trying to get some first hand experience on it. also if anyone is wanting to go and ride i am looking for more people to join me. thanks in advance!

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
Windrock is an awesome place to ride, I've been several times this year, lots of rocks and technical riding, some faster pace trails. I'd recommend a winch on any of the black trails. They also have some really nice cabins to stay at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Thanks Bret i have one installed already. Mainly mud ride around here so winches are a must. Do they have many rides there? where people all get together and ride that have never been there?

chill720

Jul 1, 2011
Johnson City, TN
yea, there is a guy named Rooster there that is the trailhead maint mgr or something like that, he is a great guy. they have windrock atv club there (old name plenty of utv) so try and find them maybe. everybody there is great and like Bret said the cabins are great! we always stayed in the Deluxe cabins.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000