WORCS Peoria Updates

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Anyone who thinks UTVUnderground isn't DEDICATED to this sport is either an asshole or in denial! lol this was arguably the hardest day of racing coverage we have ever provided. Soaked in mud from head to toe and probably hiked over 10 miles to capture some awesome images and video.

Here are some iPhone shots from me and our friends of today. Full story and photo recap after I eat and thaw out.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Besides the one two punch by Chris Willing & Alfredo Ramirez of RAW Racing, #133 Adam Leving came in third. Great job Adam!!!

Utv133

Mar 14, 2012
Havasu
Not bad for taking my goggles off the first lap and going the wrong way as well
Had to turn around Lol. Fun as hell. My eyes still hurt . Just got home took a hot shower. Mud poured off my body. Lol. No one told me it was a jet ski race :D. I was in 7th after the first lap so I ate mud the whole way passing people. With no goggles. Lol. Yeehawww. :D. Maybe would of done better with some slivers Steve. Lol. (hint hint).

Last edited:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So where was Bobby V with his Muzzy XP for this race ?

Did Justin from Cognito take the green flag ?

ONly 13 cars in the 850 and lower classes ?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Bobby's XP wasn't done in time so he raced Rob Muzzys personal Wildcat. It looked fast but for some reason Bobby couldn't get it to the front. He must of had some problems somewhere.

Justin took the green flag in his Cognito Teryx but at the start was forced off the course putting him to the back of the pack. He made a really good run picking off traffic working his way to about 4th or 5th and then something happened to him, can't remember what it was.

Yeah there were not very many racers in the lower classes this round. While I think 570s will increase I just don't see many people going out and buying Teryxs or Rhinos or even RZR800s to go race. The classes will sustain themselves and I think we will see better car counts at the next round.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Lambert sheered the driver rear outer CV off therefor the hub and wheel came off on lap 3

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Lambert sheered the driver rear outer CV off therefor the hub and wheel came off on lap 3
Interesting, I know that was a problem on some of the Lucas cars back in 08 and 09. I was looking at the t-4 outer cv's today with Chris from Benchmark and comparing them to mine this morning. Huge difference....HMMM maybe some parts swapping could be in order... Bummer for Justin

racing rzr dad

Jan 17, 2013
Just finished washing the RZR, Dayum!!! the mud was not so bad, but that mulch is caught in all kind of corners and crevices, and clogging all the drain holes. The muffler was fun, that crap was cooked to the exhaust system, be patient with a pressure washer. Can't wait to do it all over again. Great coverage UTV Underground. Anybody know what was behind putting RJ in the third row???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000