worcs rules question...

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Hi everyone, first post here. Been planning on racing a worcs event very soon. I have been going through the rules and have a question on the safety gear. The rule says fire suit from neck to ankles then next line down states helmet, gloves, racing shoes or boots.
Now, I already have a fire suit and sfi gloves but would prefer not to wear the gloves if I don't have to. Is the suit the only sfi clothing required? And if so, what type of shoe exactly is required if it doesn't have to carry an sfi rating?

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Dont worry about it, they just want the suit, you can wear regular shoes and gloves. Must haves 5 pt belts, fire suit, helmet, doors, drivers net and fire extinuiser with quick release. Very layed back, come out and race!

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
I lost my gloves before race 1 but i didnt care i dont like gloves. As for the shoes, my simpson ones are super comfy lol it was $110

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Dont worry about it, they just want the suit, you can wear regular shoes and gloves. Must haves 5 pt belts, fire suit, helmet, doors, drivers net and fire extinuiser with quick release. Very layed back, come out and race!
Thanks for the quick replys. The utv is good to go, has all that. I just don't like wearing the hot gloves and boots if I don't have to. I can't make it to Racetown(even though its right down the street) because of a wedding, but i'll be at lebec for sure.

So the races usually start right on time or earlier? I wanna do racetown but im just afraid I wont have time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000