All UTV's World Record Jump Updates.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
it was 44 feet he was only trying to break the record SIDEXSIDETV.COM will have some video up we have alot of video and pics that we have i will post they up when they are ready. GOOD JOB BRO I AM GLAD I WAS PART OF IT :D:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
so whats the details? 44ft World Record in a Modified Rhino, Dirt to Dirt?

How many times did he jump? How did the car do? What else went down that night???? DETAILS!!!!! We were all talking about it on Saturday night in Glamis wondering what was going on

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Like Joey Said..

Is there going to be another attempt?

Did he do it on the first try?

How many spectators..?

Was it Ramp to Dirt ?

Ramp to Ramp?

Good Job man!!!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
i cant load any pics
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
<HR><ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.utvunderground.com Port 80</ADDRESS>

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
I was at a Halloween party Tear "N" it up!! Drinking for Junior. LOL

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
It was 44 feet and inches then I broke my own record on a second jump at 47 feet and inches.

Like I and Blue keep saying it was just to prove a point and to break the Nitro Circus record.

If there is anybody out there that wants to talk sh*t or say anything. I will give you a place to meet me so you can say it to my face then I can drag your face 47 feet across the ground and you tell me if its long enough. And for anybody giving me a congrats well thank you very much.

I allready have sponsors for the next one and will be announcing it soon. Junior Quisquis, Hellbound natives,sidexsidetv,and others will be going big.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
LMAO.........Dayum, who was talking smack??????? Props for breaking a record for sure.... I think the only trash people will talk was that the Nitro Circus jump was just a joke and wasnt very "big". Usually when people hear World Record they think something huge, but definitley props are in order for you going through a lot of effort to put together what sounded like a big event and actually go through with what you promised to do.

Now lets see the pics and vid already!!!!!! Cant wait to hear about the next event from Junior Quisquis, hopefully I can make that one!!!!!!

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
LMAO.........Dayum, who was talking smack??????? Props for breaking a record for sure.... I think the only trash people will talk was that the Nitro Circus jump was just a joke and wasnt very "big". Usually when people hear World Record they think something huge, but definitley props are in order for you going through a lot of effort to put together what sounded like a big event and actually go through with what you promised to do.

Now lets see the pics and vid already!!!!!! Cant wait to hear about the next event from Junior Quisquis, hopefully I can make that one!!!!!!
Just some haters. It dont bother me cuz I have a record in hand. But thanks Joey. I will hit you guys up and post as soon as I can. The event worked out good, beer,music,food,and the jump. After was a big VIP party down at DEJA VU san Diego, We got picked up in the DEJA VU Vans by the G.M. and the manager and partyied untill 4am. HELL TO THE YAA

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Just some haters. It dont bother me cuz I have a record in hand. But thanks Joey. I will hit you guys up and post as soon as I can. The event worked out good, beer,music,food,and the jump. After was a big VIP party down at DEJA VU san Diego, We got picked up in the DEJA VU Vans by the G.M. and the manager and partyied untill 4am. HELL TO THE YAA

Man Junior Congrats on your Jump. I think people just want details. On the Haters it happens everywhere. You've been working hard for months !! you came thru and made it happen. There are Big Talkers and Guy's the Do It!! You Did it!! just show the Haters that Paper (Guinness Book of World Records) so they can hate. LOL

Sorry i couldn't make it but like i said i was drinking for ya!!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
hey junior congrats man :D:D so how does the car run with the new horse power ? the pic i seen looked like u didnt have front axles ?

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Congrats JR:cool:, I was able to watch it on SIDEXSIDETV.com, kept talking with your brother to finally get mine so it would not freeze up, loved the reaction of your wife and kids on the live feed, they were right by the computer. AWESOME JOB, thanks Blue for gettin it to livefeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000