All UTV's World Record Jump Updates.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I was not trying to talk ship. I give you a bunch of credit for even doing it. People are always going to talk crap. You can't hang your hat on that. I am sure you were talking crap about Nitro Circus only jumping 41 feet. You can shut everyone by going out and setting a record. Once the record is so far than all you can do is just break it no one will have anything to talk crap about.

Great Job Junior. When do we get to see the movie?

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
I was not trying to talk ship. I give you a bunch of credit for even doing it. People are always going to talk crap. You can't hang your hat on that. I am sure you were talking crap about Nitro Circus only jumping 41 feet. You can shut everyone by going out and setting a record. Once the record is so far than all you can do is just break it no one will have anything to talk crap about.

Great Job Junior. When do we get to see the movie?
Na not you rus. There was a few people that pissed me off because they were talking strait sh*t. So I kida just layed it out there for anybody that was going to.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
When do we get some details? How did the car land? How did the motor work? Let's hear it.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It was 44 feet and inches then I broke my own record on a second jump at 47 feet and inches.

Like I and Blue keep saying it was just to prove a point and to break the Nitro Circus record.

If there is anybody out there that wants to talk sh*t or say anything. I will give you a place to meet me so you can say it to my face then I can drag your face 47 feet across the ground and you tell me if its long enough. And for anybody giving me a congrats well thank you very much.

I allready have sponsors for the next one and will be announcing it soon. Junior Quisquis, Hellbound natives,sidexsidetv,and others will be going big.
LOL....someone need a cocktail....or a tampon...one of the two

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
It was 44 feet and inches then I broke my own record on a second jump at 47 feet and inches.

Like I and Blue keep saying it was just to prove a point and to break the Nitro Circus record.

If there is anybody out there that wants to talk sh*t or say anything. I will give you a place to meet me so you can say it to my face then I can drag your face 47 feet across the ground and you tell me if its long enough. And for anybody giving me a congrats well thank you very much.

I allready have sponsors for the next one and will be announcing it soon. Junior Quisquis, Hellbound natives,sidexsidetv,and others will be going big.
Wow, way to rep for your sponsors!

I hope it wasn't my post that upset you Junior. If it was, it definitley was not intended that way. I was just unclear on the details since no details, pics, or video had been posted. I know that the Spooners were clearing a certain distance in that car, and assumed that that was the record. My bad if I offended you.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

OK I start the shit talking :DYou will have to drag my face for 80FT because I jump 47FT in reverse. :p

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
OK I start the shit talking :DYou will have to drag my face for 80FT because I jump 47FT in reverse. :p
LOL

Congrat Junior on your record!

busting air in a race is totally diff than what you were doing. props to ya for setting everyone straight.

Rog

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
no dan it was not you it was bobby:mad: LOL:D just F with you bobby i dont know who it was but he was only going for the record why not only go 41.7 to break the record and be in the guinness book then to go big and not make it and be out over $10,000 i give props to glen for trying it that is a big F jump but he did not pay $10,000 just for guinness. we have some one doing a short move but i will post some more pics and give some details.:D

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
video uploaded from my mobile phone

<object width='560' height='450'><param name='movie' value='http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/Main.swf' /> <param name='FlashVars' value='config=http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1545.xml' /> <embed src='http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/Main.swf' quality='high' width='560' height='450' FlashVars='config=http://www.sidexsidetv.com/flv_player/data/playerConfigEmbed/1545.xml' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

junior quisquis

LOL

Congrat Junior on your record!

busting air in a race is totally diff than what you were doing. props to ya for setting everyone straight.

Rog
Thanks Rog, Its funny how no matta what you do there will be people that will talk crap, But no worries for me cuz Im sitting back with the record in hand.

And Bobby.....This is for you.

If you set the record, I would be giving all the props in the world because your attempt would inspire others to set and break records,
the point That I was making by setting this record was for people that don't know about the UTV scene become familiar with them and maybe want to buy a utv. And maybe also start taking a look into the utv race scene and go out and watch people like you,RJ,weller, and others.

So Bobby you need to learn that just because you get that funny little feeling in your gut because you didn't go out and set the record so you talk crap on me or who ever, learn what the sport of racing is all about. being a family and sticking together. anybody that has raced and understands about racing knows about the bigger picture.

So to close this out I wanted to put up a post and make this official but I guess it comes out like this. I wanted to dedicate this record to all those that are still holding on to the utv race scene and keeping my dream alive by offering me and other people the chance to go out and watch some bad ass racers tear up the track and give everybody something to go out and do with their families on the weekend.

And Dan Thats the way I rep my Sponsors. I could have a lot to say about other things but I have more respect for all of you and I think by talking crap or posting things that try and take away from what somebody did is just sad.

Thanks to all my sponsors and help that I had to put this together.

Junior Q. #23
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER:cool:

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Thanks Rog, Its funny how no matta what you do there will be people that will talk crap, But no worries for me cuz Im sitting back with the record in hand.

If you set the record, I would be giving all the props in the world because your attempt would inspire others to set and break records,
the point That I was making by setting this record was for people that don't know about the UTV scene become familiar with them and maybe want to buy a utv. And maybe also start taking a look into the utv race scene and go out and watch people like you,RJ,weller, and others.

So Bobby you need to learn that just because you get that funny little feeling in your gut because you didn't go out and set the record so you talk crap on me or who ever, learn what the sport of racing is all about. being a family and sticking together. anybody that has raced and understands about racing knows about the bigger picture.

So to close this out I wanted to put up a post and make this official but I guess it comes out like this. I wanted to dedicate this record to all those that are still holding on to the utv race scene and keeping my dream alive by offering me and other people the chance to go out and watch some bad ass racers tear up the track and give everybody something to go out and do with their families on the weekend.

And Dan Thats the way I rep my Sponsors. I could have a lot to say about other things but I have more respect for all of you and I think by talking crap or posting things that try and take away from what somebody did is just sad.

Junior Q. #23
You obviously did get that I was congratulating you & the same time & was F-ing with the people who did talk shit. Either way you take it like what to.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

Junior Q. #23
"Its funny how no matta what you do there will be people that will talk crap",

yup last year I was told I did not know anything about racing. I stepped up when not many others did. and I am holding my own against some of the best.
some still talk crap, but have not stepped up to the plate like you did, so we know who talks crap and who backs it up. Again Great job.
and yes, the short course UTV family is cool, nice to have positive exposure that you represented in your effort for the record.

your brother's kawi is almost done for this weekends race. New sponsor :)

junior quisquis

"Its funny how no matta what you do there will be people that will talk crap",

yup last year I was told I did not know anything about racing. I stepped up when not many others did. and I am holding my own against some of the best.
some still talk crap, but have not stepped up to the plate like you did, so we know who talks crap and who backs it up. Again Great job.
and yes, the short course UTV family is cool, nice to have positive exposure that you represented in your effort for the record.

your brother's kawi is almost done for this weekends race. New sponsor :)
Hell yaa Rog, I give you mad props for going out and holding your own. I can't wait to get back on the track and race right along side of you, it will be a privlidge(not sure if I spelled that right).

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
cant wait you should grab todds rzr and come do the gp i need my team mate:D did you hear i had to buy new fuken front spindles :mad::mad:

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
yup, that sucks.

good luck in the GP, I won't be at this one, getting the rhino ready for LOORRS and more power :)

you might have an HRT kawi out there with ya though, Sean is racing it I think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000