Would you run this full body RZR?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
wow i have been waiting for that design to show up. Seen it a few years ago during a market research thing.

It would be great for snow rides thats about it. it would really linit your field of vision.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Pretty cool, but unless you can totally seal up the cab and possibly pressurize it, you going to get a vacuum which will pull the dust inside the drivers compartment. And the RZR has so many little cracks & crevices I dont know how possible it would be for Polaris to seal them up properly.

A few years ago, maybe Matt Parks will remember this, there was a UTV that raced Dakar that looked to be full bodied, and I remember seeing it part way through the rally where they had removed the windshield and I think side windows. I'm assuming they could keep the dust out and it was to hard to drive? This years Dakar all the RZR's have no windshields and have side window nets.

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
Looks rad, but I think would prefer one of those raptor bodied rzrs =) Then again im from so cal if i were in Montana this would probably be awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000