X-Games

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
If you watched did you catch who the head judge for Moto-X Best Trick, and Freestyle was?

Former M4SX Super Stock Champion and CORR UTV Main Event Winner...Regis Harrington.

He had quite the life racing MX including a Factory Ride with KTM prior to racing UTV's.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I sat in the first row in front of the judges and as soon as Loza was announced the winner, every single judge looked at each other in disbelief. Nobody could figure out how Loza won. I looked at Drake McElroy and he held his paper up and the words that came out of his mouth were... "I had Bilko all the way." It turns out, the female judge scored Lozas trick so high, it took his score above Bilkos.

My best friend was supposed to ride best trick, ESPN ended up screwing him over, and after a terrible best trick showing, they came and apoligized to him for not letting him ride.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's chitty Justin unfort the only thing I caught was the rally races.....I was hoping they replay it a 100 time so I can see the hole thing. Anyone know if or when they will replay it and what station

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I sat in the first row in front of the judges and as soon as Loza was announced the winner, every single judge looked at each other in disbelief. Nobody could figure out how Loza won. I looked at Drake McElroy and he held his paper up and the words that came out of his mouth were... "I had Bilko all the way." It turns out, the female judge scored Lozas trick so high, it took his score above Bilkos.

My best friend was supposed to ride best trick, ESPN ended up screwing him over, and after a terrible best trick showing, they came and apoligized to him for not letting him ride.
OX?

That was the worst contest I have seen in that events history....

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn it was that bad ? Travis looked like his trick would of been SICK if he pulled it off ! There were no other good ones gettin thrown down

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That is one of the best rotations I have seen on a D B, but coming from him I'm not surprised at all. I think he is one of the most talented on his level when it come to freestyle so I wish he would of pulled that trick off but then again makes me wonder what's to come next year ! I hope I get to see the replays

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Not Ox, Jim McNeil.... We rode the foam pit for 3 weeks before X preparing to win best trick. We did not ride ramps that much prepping for FMX. Jim was first alternate going into X in FMX and Maddo ended up wadding twice and pulling out, therefore putting Jim into FMX.

Ox was first alternate in FMX and Nixey wanted to pull out because his knee was killing him. ESPN producers told Nixey he could not pull out because the tv displays were set to display Nixeys name. Nixey and Ox were quite pissed off at ESPN. Why have an alternate if you arent gonna use them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000