X3 BITD build

Discussion in 'UTV Vehicle Builds - Show & Tell' started by RhyanMarshall, Mar 2, 2018.

1. RhyanMarshall

RhyanMarshall New Member

Thought I’d share some photos of my car as it was built. I know when I was in the middle of it and looking around for pictures of other cars there wasn’t a lot out there. Took the car into Bryan at Carr One for chassis and sheet metal.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. RhyanMarshall

RhyanMarshall New Member

Front upper shock mount was 3/8” out of square from factory so Bryan built new front shock tower that eventually tied in with the rest of the chassis as well as new rear shock mounts

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. RhyanMarshall

RhyanMarshall New Member

After chassis was done it was time for sheet metal. If you haven’t seen these guys metal work it is no joke. Outside of car was paneled like normal along with new dash with inset gps, center console, and necessary firewall to cover pyrotect fuel cell under seats

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. dmcmark

dmcmark Active Member

Looking good! Bryan Carr's work has been speaking for itself for quite some time. His attention to detail and tin work are top notch. Good luck with your race program....
    Regards,

5. Rusty5150

Rusty5150 UTVUG PHOTOG

Nice build. Bryan, Grandpa and Keith are very talented. I love the fact they still build bend and notch the cages in-house. Like mark said. Thier work speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

Super sick! Carr-One does awesome work.

7. RhyanMarshall

RhyanMarshall New Member

Thanks guys. As we moved along the guys hung the fabwerx suspension front and rear and plumbed all the fresh air intakes into cabin to try and keep them in clean air. This will eventually get some type of screen / pre filter over it

Attached Files:

8. atvracer

atvracer New Member

nice work do you have anymore pics ? i would love to see more like you said there is not much out there

thanks

9. sand shark

sand shark Well-Known Member

Looks good! Great choice on the Fabwerx suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk