xp 1000 fuel cell pump and regulator

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I'm getting ready to build a fuel cell for my xp 1000 I'm just looking for advice and suggestions on wat fuel pump and regulator I need to run and wat psi?
The OEM fuel pump works good, but you will have to build your cell around it. Also the XP1000 feul pump has the regulator built in, so if you want to do something beyond that you will have to modify the fuel rail and the pump.

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
Someone ( Johnny maybe ? ) used to make a plate that would fit the stock pump setup into a fuel cell.
It basically just bolted into the top of the cell in the oval shaped hole etc...

This was for the 1st 800's. I tried to find one for my 2011 800 and nobody had one...

The new 1000's are popular enough that somebody ( maybe Johnny again...lol) would start making them again.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Someone ( Johnny maybe ? ) used to make a plate that would fit the stock pump setup into a fuel cell.
It basically just bolted into the top of the cell in the oval shaped hole etc...

This was for the 1st 800's. I tried to find one for my 2011 800 and nobody had one...

The new 1000's are popular enough that somebody ( maybe Johnny again...lol) would start making them again.
lonestar has fuel cell underneath seat for 1000. I bet they have the plate too

flight offroad motorsport

flight offroad motorsport
Nov 3, 2013
wichita, KS
I'm going to machine one out I extended the back part of the chassis to mount a fuel cell and spare tire. I needed to get the tank out of underneath the seat so I can lower it about 3"

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
You want to keep the cell under the seats if at all possible. The weight moved back and up creates bad handling characteristics. Hence the reason Jagged-X, LSR, Coastal, and all the other 2 seat race teams leave the cell under the seats. We have a plate for a Harmon Cell.

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Trust me... having the cell in back SUCKS!!! we have been fighting the suspension trying to get it right and its just to much of a weight swing over the back from empty to full. 16 gallons gets pretty heavy...

Nate
Alba Racing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000