Polaris Xp 900 bent axle help

bmwtag

Nov 6, 2013
I have a bent stock axle on a 13 xp 900. Would appreciate some advice on aftermarket replacements. Currently top choices are Lone Star racing or Holtz. Both seem to be very similar axles in materials and specs.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Both shafts are good choices, 300M, the limiting factor is the CV joint, the 900 cv is half the size of the 570 CV and you plan on doing any kind of racing I would recommend looking into better alternatives than reusing stock 900 CV's.

If you are just playing then LSR on stock CV may be the way to go as they have a lifetime warranty. Holz may be lifetime too, not sure.

If you replace your own axle by extra circlips and be patient. You may want to replace the boots as well depending on when your car was made and which boot material they used.

If you don't feel like Fn with CV's, CV grease, and boot straps SuperATV Rhino Brand axles are a good alternative. Inexpensive, descent warranty, and its a 1 hour job to replace both.

bmwtag

Nov 6, 2013
I was just looking at superatv's rhino axle setup looks legit. Do you know how they match up to a 300m axle? I'm probably going to do both rear axles at the same time, due to the fact that I'm running 30" mongrels and will switch to tracks soon for the snow thanks for the advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000