XP 900 crash Glamis New Years

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
My buddy got video of another of our friends crashing his father-in-law's xp 900 over New Year in Glamis. No one was hurt in the crash exept the rzr. Bent rear axle and popped tire was the damaged on the car.

I don't know how to get the link to the video so here is the link to the facebook page and video. Enjoy. :D
[ame="http://youtu.be/FhyV4migr58"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Those are rolls i dont understand how it occured??? Glad no one hurt!

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
The sand in that section was deep and wet. The driver who is a newbie thouoght that getting slideways around every corner was fun...which it is... On the crash as he's sliding the corner he gets hung out a llittle far for his liking and when he did he lifted his foot from the gas. When he did that the tire stopped spinning and hooked, over he went.

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
Those are rolls i dont understand how it occured??? Glad no one hurt!
LOOK CLOSELY.....not running 4wheel drive,and over- steers every turn....With stock tires.....he needs more drive time......got a good ATT tuneup

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Glad nobody was hurt seriously, but that is why we wear helmets. Imagine if it wasn't sand. The dude grabbing his head would've been out cold and possibly a pretty serious concussion.

That looks somewhat like what happened to our friend John Berry. We think John turned tight in the wet sand and climbed the pinion and did a little pirouette. Slung him out the passenger's side and rolled on to him. Crazy thing was John was 100 yards from camp on flat land!

Good thing the seat belts were on for these folks!

Also glad an arm didn't go out to catch it...

H/W can be fixed, la cabeza y el cerebro's can't...

Dan ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000