Polaris XP9 Race Engine?

norcalwyatt

Nov 1, 2012
Does anyone know who can build a reliable engine that cranks out more power then a stock 900? Our stock motor is toast and we are looking for a new one that makes more power but doesn't need to be torn down after every race. We race King of the Hammers and some local short corse. Ant help is appreciated!

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
mark from queen racing can build you one. hes the man on these motors. he did a mild motor for us and we completed 530 mile at vegas to reno. overheated ran it lean and it still mad it. kroyer doesn't have a motor combo for anybody thats not polaris backed unless you build your own maps and ignition set up. queen can do it all from begining to end.

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Thanks for the compliments guys! I can help in whatever you may need..

Give me a call, 928-302-0986. If I don't answer, I'm prob on the dyno, or maching something. Please leave a message and I will get right back with you..

Thanks, Mark Queen

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
We offer packages from mild to wild, and with 4 Baja 1000 1st ATV titles, and numerous SCORE Baja 250/500/1000 UTV motors, not to mention WORCS, GNCC, DIRT etc... I would be more than happy to discuss options.

Nate
Alba Racing

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Chris @ Benchmark and Nate @ Alba both build solid motors, but there is a member on here with a super nice Curtis Sparks Motors for sale ready to go! Curtis has been the man for years in the ATV Market...he has finally stepped up his game and been developing XP stuff. From what Ive seen its all top notch!

Sparks Racing Engine For Sale

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Im an ALBA customer for life. Ive never got short of excellent service from Nate. But be patient hes in high demand

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000