Polaris Xp900 Build And Engine Swap

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
This is how it sits now. The new fuel pump came in today along with the throttle cable. I just need to order a radiator from CBR, the Muzzys slip on exhaust and the turbo flange and pipe to hook up the mufflers. I'm going to use a Muzzys slip on. It should sound interesting with a high pitch whiney motor and deep sounding mufflers.
View attachment 12235

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Awesome build.. I'm so tired of seeing "build" threads with $5,000 worth of bolt on's and peeps thinking they've got something unique... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL BUILD THREAD.... guy on budget getting it done. Awesome, can't wait to see some vids of it running.

Sub'd

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Radiator came today just need to find the time to work on it. It's going to have the stock radiator cap system with as high of a pressure cap I can find with a lever. Then a header tank above the engine will be the high point with the stock apex cap. I figure I can bleed the radiator with the lever vent and the header tank will bleed what ever air is left. The tank will add more coolant and will bleed the small cavitation air bubbles you can't see. At least that's my theory I thought long and hard about this.
View attachment 12276

Attachments

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Hi Steve,
Just saw your build badass I like the way it fits in the chassis, nice work. Heres a thread I built - started with a rhino I also used an rx1 (no turbo) I race it in the dsr1 class http://www.rhinoforums.net/engine-swap/50718-rx1-race-rhino-build.html Rich
Man I don't know why I've never came across this researching on the Internet. That thing is awesome! It looks familiar I think I may have been at a Prarie city race with you. I was driving a xp4 with #13 on the side written with shoe polish. Anyway thanks for the link to the thread I read the whole thing. Really nice work there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000