XTREME SKAT-TRAK NEW TIRE UNVEIL AT THE SSSS X3

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Tim from Xtreme Tire has decided to look into making a 32 x12.5x 15 Carcass for Skat-Trak to make into Paddle tires and we have one set made going to the Show and were going to have them Mounted up and on a New X3 Maverick should be pretty Slick Stop by and check it out.

Attachments

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Post a pic or 2 up for us that can't make the show!!!
Ya know what I can try and do if I dont get distracted by the Beer. I can try and post up pics and Live Video of cool shit on my Instagram Acct. So check it out and lets see what kind of shit I can dig up for Instagram.
Warlock250 is my acct.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Cool, i will give you a follow, my IG account is same as my user name here, don't post much just use it for following off road stuff

Reactions: warlock

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Tim from Xtreme Tire has decided to look into making a 32 x12.5x 15 Carcass for Skat-Trak to make into Paddle tires and we have one set made going to the Show and were going to have them Mounted up and on a New X3 Maverick should be pretty Slick Stop by and check it out.
Now thats a size I would consider. Have any pics, either buying these or the new STUs in the next few weeks.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Called Xtreme, they don't exist yet and they are not sure they are going to make them...

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Called Xtreme, they don't exist yet and they are not sure they are going to make them...
He has a few and we were discussing the idea of mass production and not sure of the market demand will be there in quantity.
Tim can Build them right now if you call Tim but since there not in production they are a little heavier than what Tim likes cause he likes light weight stuff.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Those 32" tires are massive and are a nice novelty. I don't think they are needed. Plus they will rub unless you have the 72" wide model.

The 30" warlocks look much better on the X-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Here is a shot of the X3 with Tims Xtreme 13.50 x15 Hole Shot tire and a Buffed 13.50

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
A molded tire? Isn't that blasphemous in your religion?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
A molded tire? Isn't that blasphemous in your religion?

A molded tire on SXS is no Bueno but we played for fun since Tim Owns Xtreme Tire and makes all of the Molded Sand Tires also. But Like Tim Says a Buffed down Skat is the only way to go and Tim can make any tire he wants in any size but a Molded Tire will never ever perform as Well as a Buffed down and Paddled tire That he makes with Skat-Trak. Tim wants to offer the best performing tire possible and thats the Buffed down warlock Tire. If he really wanted to just go after a Profit margin he could just sell his own molded Paddle tires. There is nowhere near the amount of work in a molded tire that you just cut off a few blades off and send them out or have them sent out to be Buffed down and Paddles put on and thats being done in the most expensive state in the Union so in all Honesty a Xtreme Skat-Trak should be hudreds more than those Molded Tires by far.
So Run what ever tire you believe works for your car.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
A molded tire on SXS is no Bueno but we played for fun since Tim Owns Xtreme Tire and makes all of the Molded Sand Tires also. But Like Tim Says a Buffed down Skat is the only way to go and Tim can make any tire he wants in any size but a Molded Tire will never ever perform as Well as a Buffed down and Paddled tire That he makes with Skat-Trak. Tim wants to offer the best performing tire possible and thats the Buffed down warlock Tire. If he really wanted to just go after a Profit margin he could just sell his own molded Paddle tires. There is nowhere near the amount of work in a molded tire that you just cut off a few blades off and send them out or have them sent out to be Buffed down and Paddles put on and thats being done in the most expensive state in the Union so in all Honesty a Xtreme Skat-Trak should be hudreds more than those Molded Tires by far.
So Run what ever tire you believe works for your car.
You're way too sensitive.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Is that a 30" tire? I saw them at the show.

We had a set of 30" Warlocks on the Passenger Side and the 32s on the driver side at the Show. Those pictures I just posted are some Molded 13.50 Xtreme Holeshots that Tim has Made for years for the Sand Buggies , They are to heavy to really get the Performace out of the car. will they work on the Sand yep. Will they work as good as the 30" Warlock Tire no.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
We had a set of 30" Warlocks on the Passenger Side and the 32s on the driver side at the Show. Those pictures I just posted are some Molded 13.50 Xtreme Holeshots that Tim has Made for years for the Sand Buggies , They are to heavy to really get the Performace out of the car. will they work on the Sand yep. Will they work as good as the 30" Warlock Tire no.

I saw the Xtreme tire set up on a SXS at the show and thought maybe Tim was offering them now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000