Yamaha YXZ1000R on Olds Hill, Glamis (DUNE FREQ)

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
After watching that car perform with overweight and over paddled tires Im now totally positive that the Skats are going to be the best tire for the Yamaha. I predict a lot of people buying the wrong tires for the Yamaha and switching to Skat-Traks as soon as they see how much better the Skats will make it work.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
You gotta be a tire sale's guy.....It's all about tire's with you. Lol
Well I'm not in the tire Buisness, but I've been doing the sand dune thing since 1987 and I have learned a few things and paddle tire choice can make a huge difference on these underpowered toys. You watch how bad a guy with the right set of Skat-Trak tires will out perform the same yamaha that has some stupid heavy tire and wheel. And I believe it will be amplified even more now with the Yamaha sequential Trans and high reving motor.. Just watch and see.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
After watching that car perform with overweight and over paddled tires Im now totally positive that the Skats are going to be the best tire for the Yamaha. I predict a lot of people buying the wrong tires for the Yamaha and switching to Skat-Traks as soon as they see how much better the Skats will make it work.
My prediction was that you would predict this. lol

Reactions: JoeyD23 and ROTAX

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
My prediction was that you would predict this. lol
Well with all of your experience Duning for the last 25 years and all of the paddle tires you have owned and experimented with I would figure you already knew the outcome to.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Well with all of your experience Duning for the last 25 years and all of the paddle tires you have owned and experimented with I would figure you already knew the outcome to.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Never claimed to have have experience with anything other than dirt bike paddles.

Lighten up Francis.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Never claimed to have have experience with anything other than dirt bike paddles.

Lighten up Francis.
You like to make your little comments about me, so maybe you should mind your own Buisness and not say anything at all then about me. Your level of experience and expertise with paddles doesn't give you the right to help guys when they ask questions cause you don't know what your talking about and you add to the confusion. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
What comments have I made about you? Please enlighten me.

You sure talk a lot of shit about a lot of people for a guy that is going to get upset about people making comments about him.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Let's race

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
What comments have I made about you? Please enlighten me.

You sure talk a lot of shit about a lot of people for a guy that is going to get upset about people making comments about him.
Im not upset at all lol. I have friends on RZR forums that tell me the rude comments over there so I laugh about it with them cause it's Internet shit any how. I don't have time to collect them cause I don't care. I don't talk about people do I lol.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Let's race

Sure thing.
I knew you would come out of the peanut gallery to as you are the all time fastest 2wd guy. Where are we racing fast 2wd guy.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Im not upset at all lol. I have friends on RZR forums that tell me the rude comments over there so I laugh about it with them cause it's Internet shit any how. I don't have time to collect them cause I don't care. I don't talk about people do I lol.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Come on man.... you are complaining about people being rude? lol

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Complaining to who. I dont care you are the expert along with Dumber2

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I think you came in here and started this shit, not me. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Complaining to who. I dont care you are the expert along with Dumber2

Sent from my Magic Wand!
You say you don't talk about ppl but apparently name calling is OK... Got ya. You keep claiming to be fast and your convinced I'm slow.. There is only one way to prove if your right. You say ppl like to talk on the internet but that's exactly what your doing talking talking talking but not actually riding or racing. I'm in Glamis now so I'm ready when you are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000