Yamaha YXZ1000R on Olds Hill, Glamis (DUNE FREQ)

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Complaining to who. I dont care you are the expert along with Dumber2

Sent from my Magic Wand!
LOL Show me where I ever claimed to be an expert? I've done a lot of research on paddles and still don't think there is a right or wrong answer. I have never bad mouthed a brand. I would still love to try Skats. You on the other hand are as biased as they come and you act like an asshole in the process.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I kinda like being an Asshole I guess. And Biased I am since I know what works.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Warlock can you tell me truthfully your connection to Skat? Because most of your post seem to talk about how great the Skat tire is and everything else is crap. Even threads like this which was not a paddle tire tread at all, you seem to bring up Skats and talk down what some else is using.

Are you related to the owners of Skat?
Are you a rep or dealer for them?
Do they sponsor you or give you free tires?
Are you payed per post when you mention Skat?
What is your post percentage where you mention Skats vs not mentioning Skats?
Do the owners know you have chosen to make yourself the Mayor of hyping Skats?

Please be honest as I have never seen or read so much about a product from one person before.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Warlock can you tell me truthfully your connection to Skat? Because most of your post seem to talk about how great the Skat tire is and everything else is crap. Even threads like this which was not a paddle tire tread at all, you seem to bring up Skats and talk down what some else is using.

Are you related to the owners of Skat?
Are you a rep or dealer for them?
Do they sponsor you or give you free tires?
Are you payed per post when you mention Skat?
What is your post percentage where you mention Skats vs not mentioning Skats?
Do the owners know you have chosen to make yourself the Mayor of hyping Skats?

Please be honest as I have never seen or read so much about a product from one person before.
Nope not affiliated nor a family member, not a rep not paid in any way shape or form. Sorry to disappoint you and the assumption you have come to based on the fact that I have tried damn near every tire over the years and even custom built for me skat Trak paddles that sucked. 25 plus years of Duning and I think I have a pretty good grasp on what really works the best and it starts getting narrowed down to weight and a few other things that make a tire work and I felt like skat Trak didn't get a voice out there as they don't really pay any attention to the net and a few other companies have pushed there tire of choice based on profitability, IMHO. So I try and share what I have learned the hard way which usually involves hard earned money and I want to help guide the unknowing paddle buyer towards what I truly believe is the best all around performance tire for these underpowered cars. And this new generation of purpose built carcass from Extreme Tire for Skat-Trak is gonna be the Top Dog performance Paddle for these new cars. Maybe they will give me another free hat and shirt. Lol.
Molded tires sucked on quads and they suck on SXS. Nothing really changed up Skat-Trak is still the best choice period.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000