All UTV's Yoshimura!!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I had to let everyone know about the new exhaust for my rzr 900XP. I was in a pinch and needed/wanted to pickup the full system from yoshimura... I sent an email from a another forum to yoshi and they promptly called me back and were able to answer all my questions. Well, I had one request, I needed it like yesterday. They tell me it could take a couple days, but I'd have it by the end of the week. Well guess what, when I came home the next day after work, bada-bing..sitting in my family room
That's service..... The fit and finish is amazing, the sound is great. I couldn't ask for better...they even included a spring pull tool for the exhaust springs
I definitely recommend them for your needs!!!!!

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
I had to let everyone know about the new exhaust for my rzr 900XP. I was in a pinch and needed/wanted to pickup the full system from yoshimura... I sent an email from a another forum to yoshi and they promptly called me back and were able to answer all my questions. Well, I had one request, I needed it like yesterday. They tell me it could take a couple days, but I'd have it by the end of the week. Well guess what, when I came home the next day after work, bada-bing..sitting in my family room
That's service..... The fit and finish is amazing, the sound is great. I couldn't ask for better...they even included a spring pull tool for the exhaust springs
I definitely recommend them for your needs!!!!!
You didn't say anything about the HP gain or loss

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I don't have a dyno in my garage, so I might not be the person to quote HP gains/losses...... I hear most people going back and forth about gains or losses, i can tell you i still can't pull a wheelie from a standing stop :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000