ZTfab is back!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
What's up Paul? It's good to see around here again. Your stuff is looking great. The new doors are cool. I built doors on my Rhino Crawler. Welcome back buddy.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks Rusty. Your car looks awesome!

The first part of this year has been a tough one and I've had a lot on my plate but I'm hoping it will get better from here on out.

I would like to publicly say thanks to Mike Lasher who was having me do some major repairs on his car when I received some unfortunate news and had to make a very tough decision to let the car go before I could get it finished. The work I did do for Mike took a lot longer than planned and my personal problems ultimately caused Mike to have to sit out of racing this season.

Mike was extremely understanding and patient with me and has been a great friend through all of it. Thank you, Mike.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Good to have you back Paul! Let me know if there is very anything I can help out with, You know I am just a call away brutha!

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks guys.

I'm really looking forward to getting out and doing some riding when I can.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Welcome Back Paul! Don't worry about the car... My sponsors will kill me for this, but it's only a car and family always comes first!!! I'm glad to hear things are going well and getting back to normal. If you need anything don't hesitate to give me a ring.

We just got the car finished on Monday, we cleaned and painted it tues and wed, and we're starting final assembly on it tonight. I'll post pictures tomorrow of the progress. The only thing we haven't got done yet is the aluminum for the motor cover.

Reactions: 1 person

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
I am not sure Paul is doing any work out of his shop right now as he is slammed at Pro Armor but I hope he takes on some stuff soon cause he is probably one of th emost talented fabricators I have ever met!
Thanks Joey. I'm not out of the game completely, just need to re-prioritize some things in my life for a while so I currently won't be taking on any work.

Welcome Back Paul! Don't worry about the car... My sponsors will kill me for this, but it's only a car and family always comes first!!! I'm glad to hear things are going well and getting back to normal. If you need anything don't hesitate to give me a ring.

We just got the car finished on Monday, we cleaned and painted it tues and wed, and we're starting final assembly on it tonight. I'll post pictures tomorrow of the progress. The only thing we haven't got done yet is the aluminum for the motor cover.
Thanks Mike. Glad to hear that things are moving along and I can't wait to see how the car turned out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000