Go Back   UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts > UTV Underground Member Section > UTVUnderground Builds - Show and Tell

UTVUnderground Builds - Show and Tell Member Build Threads. Post your builds and their progress. www.WalkerEvansRacing.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Prospect

Name: patrick compo
crippler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 72" EAGLE PLOW

A couple weeks ago I purchased a 72" eagle plow with power angle after reading posts for the past two years and hearing of people bending plows, mounts and plow frames made by other companies. When ordering a plow I chose the heaviest made one on the market. I was nervouse at first being a fabricator I figured it would not be to my standards and I would need to reinforce it. I also was worried about other forum members having there diff bolts loosening up from the plow mount. I figured the mount would need to be bolted differently. When I received my Eagle plow I was blown away! This plow was reinforced where need be and built to my high strength standards. When I attached the mounting plate I noticed it no longer bolted on using the diff bolts, but instead mounted around the frame on the front of the mount and to a cross member for the rear of the mount. Having no snow I worked this plow in the dirt for 2 hours to try it out. The plows operation was flawless. It rolled sod like no bodies buisness and the power angle didn't budge an inch when hitting the rough stuff. I again was impressed. Not only does it look good and is made strong. It operates Flawless. It weighed in at a little over 160 and didn't sink my RZR very much at all. I would recomend this plow over the Polaris ones and the other bendable big name brands. Did I mention it is made in the USA. Maybe that is why it is made of good thick steel. It was worth every penny and should have no problem pushing snow. I also did everything myself and I am a paraplegic. It was pretty simple to put on and took me just a couple of hours. Thanks again to the guys at [email protected] . The service was second to none !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-12-12 001.JPG (838.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1-12-12 002.JPG (781.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 1-12-12 004.JPG (857.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 5-10-12 009.JPG (746.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 5-10-12 008.JPG (753.7 KB, 5 views)