Go Back   UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts > UTV Underground Member Section > Trips,Group Rides, and Events

Trips,Group Rides, and Events The section to post your trips, rides, and off road related events! www.sidexsideoutfitterz.com

Old 02-10-2012, 07:39 PM
UTVUnderground Is Full Of WIN!

Name: Big Pasta
JoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to JoeyD23
Exclamation UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Race-Dezert.com had me tell our story to their cameras so that we could share the story with the off-road world! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Once again, thank you to Epic Electric Vehicles and Welcome Duners for making this happen!

Joey DiGiovanni Heads To The UAE race-deZert.com

Dune Bashing (dune, dunes) (Bash-Ing): Dune bashing, also known as desert safari, is a form of off-roading, using an off-road vehicle to explore sand dunes. Whilst in some parts of the world, such as the fragile coastal dunes of Australia, it is illegal, in others such as the Middle East, it is a booming attraction for tourists. In the United States, there are a couple of areas as well, most notably the Silver Lake area in Mears, Michigan and portions of the Glamis Dunes in California.

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing the U.A.E. (Dubai - Abu Dhabi)
Coverage Provided By: Epic EV (Electric Vehicles) // Epic Electric Vehicles
Sponsored by: Funco-Motorsports // Welcome Duners

Thats right, UTVUnderground.com is going to go play in the dunes of Dubai & Abu Dhabi curtesy of our friends at Funco-Motorsports & EPIC Electric Vehicles! This all came together about 1 month ago when I got a phone call from my buddy Grant George of Funco-Motorsports. Grant asked if I wanted to go on a trip with him to Dubai & Abu Dhabi to go play in the dunes of the United Arad Emirates (U.A.E.), meet some of his great customers, and reach out to the players involved in the off-road / UTV / buggy craze that has been going off for a couple of years now. Not being the kind of guy to pass up a sweet off-road adventure, especially one of this magnitude said heck yeah, I am in!

Not long after that phone call occurred I was on the phone with the great guys over at Epic Electric Vehicles talking about some cool things we have in the works together. The conversation of the U.A.E. trip came up and next thing you know EPIC was offering to be a part of our coverage helping make sure that we are able to share our story as best as we could! So HUGE thank you to Epic Electric Vehicles for stepping up and dialing us in and sponsoring the coverage we will provide from the middle east! If you have a minute check out their site and look at all the sick stuff they are building!

Our adventure begins with a 8:00am flight out of LAX on Wednesday February 15th and will carry on to February 27th (2 weeks)!! Its a 15 hour flight direct to Dubai from Los Angeles, CA. Once we land we will head strait to the dunes to a sick "camp" in Liwa. From there the fun kicks off! We are set up to meet and hang with Ahmad and his crazy RZR club simply known as the Dubai RZR Team, the guys responsible for those sick dune ride videos.

I will do my best to update this thread with pics, links, and information as it occurs. We should have WiFi and 3G internet in most areas. I look forward to sharing our adventure with all of you, I hope you enjoy following us along on this once in a lifetime adventure!

UTVUnderground.com is GOING WORLD WIDE!!

Last edited by JoeyD23; 03-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Prospect

Name: Abdalla
Ra3iAlbadayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Well come to U.A.E and see you in AL Badayer Dunes area which is one of the famous riding area in the U.A.E. near Dubai which also known from long time for Americans and Europe people as a Big Red because there is big red dunes there. It is also a tourist area as there is quads and sxs vehicles for rent there and it is on the international highway from Dubai to Muscat in Sultanate of Oman. It is gust half hour driving from Dubai. And most of Dubai RZR Team video clip is when they are riding to there.
There is many of dune buggy builder visit it before like Buckshot racing and sand limo, and most of American sand cars you can find it there.
I am sure that you will enjoy in your trip and you will surprise.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:32 PM

JoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Right on Abdalla!! Thank you! I can't wait to shred the BIG RED!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:21 AM

2 more days!!!

Old 02-13-2012, 12:41 PM
megadesertdiesel megadesertdiesel is online in The Underground
Elite Member of the Underground

Name: Michael
megadesertdiesel has a brilliant future

dammit!!!! takin the Underground to International heigths. way to go Joey.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:18 PM

Thanks Mike!! Pretty crazy huh? haha 3 years ago who would have thought I would be going to Dubai to go play in the sand!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 01:23 PM
megadesertdiesel megadesertdiesel is online in The Underground
Elite Member of the Underground

Name: Michael
megadesertdiesel has a brilliant future

life is great! it takes twists and turns along the way and you never know whats comming around the corner. keep up the good work.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:57 PM
dmurray dmurray is online in The Underground
#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved

Name: Derek Murray
dmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Have a blast Joey!! Make sure you tag up the UAE with Underground stickers and represent!!! Who knows where the underground will take your next......
Can Am, ITP, Yoshimura, Lone Star Racing, Fox, Berts Megamall, Torco, ShareMyCoach.com, Beard Seats, AMR Racing Graphics, Lazer Star Lighting, K&N, Shoria, CBR, Rugged Radios, OMF, Streamline, Jaz, Joes Racing, Visual Impact, UTVUnderground.com, Anenburg apparel, Desert Toyz, Sunset Vans Inc., Dead Rabbit.
www.murrayracing.com
www.ustream.tv/channel/can-am-commander-build
www.facebook.com/murrayracing
twitter.com/murray1917
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 AM

Here we go!! The adventure begins now!

We got a good 500lbs of stuff here!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground Approved

Name: Mark
Queen Racing will become famous soon enough

Joey don't forget to visit my shop there, Mr. Turbo Racing. There is going to be a drag race this weekend there. You guys should check it out. Remember they are going to let you test 3 of the baddest RZR's in the World.. Have a blast!!

Tags
bashing, dhabi, dubaiabu, dune, evepiccom, or or, or or, uae, utvundergroundcom