NEW Jagged-X Edition XP900
Polaris Introduces the Most Complete RZR Ever Built
New RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition is the most powerful, most comfortable and most premium
Polaris’ RZR is the No. 1 line of recreational side-by-sides on the market with a diverse line up including trail, high performance and multi-passenger options with the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility. Today, Polaris extends the product line by introducing the new, limited edition RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition!
“We’re very excited to offer the Jagged X Edition which provides a whole new customer solution featuring the most popular options straight from the factory,” said Craig Scanlon, general manager, Recreational Off-Road Vehicles for Polaris. “This vehicle is the most complete RZR ever built, combining the ultimate in performance, comfort and incredible styling.”
The RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition has the most power, most comfort and most premium options ever offered on a RZR. The vehicle features the first high output engine on a RZR, a 94 horsepower ProStar™ 900 Twin EFI engine coupled with a stainless steel SLP® exhaust; a long wheelbase for a smoother ride; comfort features such as premium Walker Evans 2.5 inch Body Rear Shocks, Electronic Power Steering and PRP seats; and premium features such as a custom cab frame, factory-installed doors, dual removable cargo boxes, Bighorn tires on painted Walker Evans beadlock rims and a Jagged X-inspired graphics package.
“Off-road racing is incredible proving grounds for our machines and Polaris has been working closely with one of the premier off-road racing teams, Jagged X, for a number of years,” said Donna Beadle, Polaris Off-Road Racing Team Manager. “Last year, for the introduction of the RZR XP 4 900, Jagged X raced a nearly-stock car for the Best in the Desert Series. The successful season, which included five podiums in six races, showed the capability of the unit, provided a whole new customer solution and is the inspiration for the RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition.”
To give the new RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition more power, Polaris took the class-leading 88 horsepower ProStar 900 that’s been powering the RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 and made it a high output engine. Changes include new profiles on the intake and exhaust camshafts, and the addition of stiffer valve springs. These changes were paired with a new engine calibration and a stainless steel SLP® exhaust with dual outlets for increased exhaust flow and an aggressive race-inspired sound. To accommodate the power increase, the clutches were updated with new weights to provide increased acceleration performance. The ProStar 900 H.O. now boasts 94 HP, with acceleration on par with the RZR XP 900 and 17 percent faster acceleration (0-60mph) than the RZR XP 4 900
Along with having more power, The RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition is the most comfortable side-by-side available due to its 26-inch longer wheelbase for a smoother ride and Walker Evans 2.5” Body Rear Shocks. For comfort in the cabin, Polaris added deep-bolstered, five-point, harness-ready PRP seats, the most-comfortable seats on the market, an easily-adjustable driver seat and more than an inch of additional legroom. To reduce rider fatigue and steering effort, the vehicle also features electronic power steering to tackle the toughest terrain.
As the most-premium RZR ever, the RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition offers thousands of dollars in factory-installed add-ons for incredible visual appeal and even more performance. Along with its black, blue and white Jagged X-inspired graphics, the vehicle sports matching factory-installed doors, Voodoo Blue painted suspension springs and valve cover, a race-inspired, color-matched, custom cab frame with integrated rear cab frame extension that wraps around the rear bed and Bighorn tires on Black painted Walker Evans beadlock wheels with color-matched beadlock rings. For added storage, the unit also features weather-sealed, dual cargo boxes in the rear cab area that have lockable lids and are easily removed.
The RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition will be available at Polaris dealerships in very limited quantities in late January.
- Engine Type4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder H.O.
- Fuel SystemElectronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final DriveAutomatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive SystemOn-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking SystemNot Equipped
- Active Descent ControlNot Equipped
- Front SuspensionDual A-Arm Walker Evans 2″ body (comp adjust/res.) 13.5″ (34.3 cm) Travel
- Rear SuspensionTrailing Arm Walker Evans 2.5″ body (comp adjust/res.) 14″ (35.6 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking BrakePark in Transmission
TIRES / WHEELS
- Front Tires26 x 9-12; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires26 x 12-12; Maxxis Bighorn
- WheelsPainted Black Beadlock Wheels with Color-matched Rings
DIMENSIONS / CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase107.4″ ( 272.8 cm)
- Dry Weight1,529 lbs. (693.5 kg)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)134.4″ x 64″ x 73.25 (341.4 x 162.6 x 186.0 cm)
- Ground Clearance12.5″ (31.75 cm)
- Seat HeightN.A.
- Fuel Capacity7.25 gal (27.4 L)
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)23 x 38 x 10″ (58.4 x 96.5 x 25.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box CapacityN.A./300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Payload Capacity800 lb (362.9 kg)
- Hitch Towing RatingN.A.
- Unbraked Trailer Towing CapacityN.A.
- Cargo SystemLock & Ride, 2 Weather Sealed Storage Boxes
- LightingWhite LED, High/Low
- Electronic Power SteeringStandard
- InstrumentationDigital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, Coolant Temp, DC Outlets (2)