BOSS Audio Systems (www.bossaudio.com), a leader and innovator in 12 Volt aftermarket audio and video products, is proud to announce that it will feature a host of new and recently launched car/truck, marine, powersports, and motorcycle products during the 2019 SEMA Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Nov. 5-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N11769.
“Boss Audio recently announced that we are taking the brand in new and exciting directions with a modern look while redefining great value, great performance, and what a great customer experience should be in today’s marketplace,” said Doug Kern, BOSS Audio Systems VP of Sales. “For more than 30 years, we have been a leader in the car and truck audio market category. And now with the immense popularity of the marine and powersports categories now represented at the annual SEMA SHOW and with their significant short and long term potential, we are designing even more quality market-specific products that more people can enjoy at great price points alongside our increased options for the car and truck categories. SEMA 2019 is the ideal venue to present the new BOSS Audio for all of these categories.”
Sam Rabbani, CEO and founder of BOSS Audio Systems, explained, “We’ve taken the initiative to modernize our branding and product offerings across multiple markets while at the same time strengthening our already market-leading approach to customer service. We are focusing on ‘Plug and Play’ and easier DIY installable products with added features, all at usually half the price points of our competitors that offer products with the same feature sets.”
From amplifiers, speakers, and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto head units, to marine head units, subs, and speakers, to powersports and motorcycle speakers and accessories, BOSS Audio will be showing its most recent and acclaimed lines in Las Vegas. “During the past few months we have launched new and exciting products that have already garnered great reviews and been part of featured nationally-featured installations, and we can’t wait to present them at SEMA 2019,” added Kern.
Featured products include:
- BVCP9685A double-DIN multimedia head unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- MGV550B Bluetooth® marine gauge digital media AM/FM receiver
- BAB8/BAB10 low profile powered subwoofers
- UTV4B Bluetooth® amplified all-terrain sound system
- Phantom Series (Phantom800 and Phantom900) motorcycle speakers
- MRGB10W (white) and MRGB10B (black) fully weather proof subwoofers
- MCK400WB.6: MR400UAB single-DIN marine-rated head unit, a pair of 6.5-inch MR6W weather proof speakers, and the MRANT10 dipole hideaway marine antenna
- MRWT40RGB waketower speakers
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.