Socal new guy

Faztbikez

Mar 27, 2012
Well i have now a 2012 xp 900 that i bought 20 days ago and i have not used it since ive been customizing should be ready in a couple of weeks will post pics

No xp4

Last edited:

Duner Dave

Mar 30, 2012
SoCal--Orange County
Welcome to the Boards Fastbikez.
My close friend has a Rzr4 with Pro Armor Doors and some Bling goodies and a "spare" holder. He has that special edition with the Long Travel. Absolutely loves it.
What made you decide to go with the regular XP?

Faztbikez

Mar 27, 2012
Welcome to the Boards Fastbikez.
My close friend has a Rzr4 with Pro Armor Doors and some Bling goodies and a "spare" holder. He has that special edition with the Long Travel. Absolutely loves it.
What made you decide to go with the regular XP?
Hey dave how are u?

I got me the xp4

You know after thinking really hard beetwen installing a turbo or a super charger onto the RZR4 800 ( 6000.00 )to make it faster at the end i would have need it to spend at least another 10000 easy just to make it as fast as a new xp 4, it wasn't just the motor upgrades i really wanted better suspension ( 4500 ), see i dont know if you saw my ex Rzr4
( rzr4 pictures by chinkorinko - Photobucket )
I was in it around 35000.00 i though if i could sell it for 25000 i can get my self on the new one without spendind any money and everybdy on another forum said i could never sell it for that price and i did for 23000.00 and now im regretting it a little bit because its been over a month and havent finish my new project meaning not 1 mile on the new one yet

Long story short i hate it not beaing able to go up oldsmobile hahahaha and my roll cage was not heavy it was made all of chromolly (new one will be aluminum)

Why are u asking your think about buying either? Imo wait a little longer youll find a used xp4 900 for cheap, i just bought one for friend 2011 2 seater for 13000.00 with 400 miles or look around and you will find a good deal on a rzr4, a friend of mine is selling his with a lot of accessories for cheap then you can justify installing a turbo or super charger and youll be even faster that the xp4

Duner Dave

Mar 30, 2012
SoCal--Orange County
Thanks I saw those pics. Great. Nah, I may be interested in a 4 seat ride but will still keep my Commander as well.
My Bud has been thinking over the Turbo Mod on his 800 and I was just interested in info about your changing over to the R4 900.
Looking forward to some pics of your new ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000