Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Govacho parked his ride next to a tower with a sign that said "Parking your SxS here may lead to your testicles disengaging".......we tried to tell him ;)
Disengaging ?? Isnt that what you where doing to your toilet Thursday night ??:eek::eek:

My testies are just fine buddy...lol... Hell you saw my wifes smile....;)

SandCyco

Dec 17, 2010
Simi Valley
Thanks to La Familia and everyone else for a great day trip. It was a really fun and organized ride. I was driving the big yellow bumblebee, lol. I hope we have more time on the next trip to hang out and meet everybody.

And thanks to PB for the awesome pics. It was really cool to see those action shots of myself. edit: Thanks to the kid that was taking pics and gopro too!

Thanks,
Chuck

Here are a couple pics:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Disengaging ?? Isnt that what you where doing to your toilet Thursday night ??:eek::eek:

My testies are just fine buddy...lol... Hell you saw my wifes smile....;)

Govacho, you got me there!! It was nice meeting you and your wife!! Stumpy loved your dogs and wanted to take em home with us!!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
The official video almost went up last night, but Stumpy is finishing up the music selections........maybe tonight

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
To all "La Familia" awesome ride, pic,s, food, and peeps ;-)

But I did not see my place ;-(

Love yea all and miss yea ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
The video is even better......:eek:.........wait for it.......
I love everyone of them! Thanks to Terry for some cool percussion!

The video is even better......:eek:.........wait for it.......

Yeah your right, the video track music is better than my music track you edited out that got him dancing in the first place. What an insult to any musician, especially one that went through as much effort as I did to entertain free of charge. I get the hint won't be back!

Thanks for dancing Papa, I must say you and Devin got the most energy and carefree fun attitiude of them all!!. My kinda people! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000