Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yeah your right, the video track music is better than my music track you edited out that got him dancing in the first place. What an insult to any musician, especially one that went through as much effort as I did to entertain free of charge. I get the hint won't be back!

Thanks for dancing Papa, I must say you and Devin got the most energy and carefree fun attitiude of them all!!. My kinda people! :D
T you know the person that made the video is 13 and has not even been to a concert yet , cut the kid some slack .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Awesome vid Stumpy!! It can be pretty tough to make it through a ride video but that video is great man. I can't think of anyway to make it better, thanks getting some Short Bus in there!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
The video is even better......:eek:.........wait for it.......
T you know the person that made the video is 13 and has not even been to a concert yet , cut the kid some slack .
You don't get it!!

We had a few women come over that wanted to dance, and when Jane ask them to they said they were "too afraid of making a fool of themselves and what people might think". I see this often with men too. I seen Tanner over digging what we were doing taking the video, thats not the prob it's whoever edited my sound track out with a bunch of crap! Being edited on a video and being made fun of for dancing does not help set the stage for people to dance and loose the fear, that's not why I played. I will not be wasting my time anymore no need to worry there will be no more dancing to my music to shoot play your own.

I say to all that want to dance and are too afraid to, STOP CARING WHAT PEOPLE THINK THAT CANNOT HAVE THE FUN JUST MAKE FUN OF!!!!! BE LIKE PAPA BEAR, JANE, ME, DEVIN, ETC, WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK LIFE IS TOO SHORT....... DANCE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
You don't get it!!

We had a few women come over that wanted to dance, and when Jane ask them to they said they were "too afraid of making a fool of themselves and what people might think". I see this often with men too. I seen Tanner over digging what we were doing taking the video, thats not the prob it's whoever edited my sound track out with a bunch of crap! Being edited on a video and being made fun of for dancing does not help set the stage for people to dance and loose the fear, that's not why I played. I will not be wasting my time anymore no need to worry there will be no more dancing to my music to shoot play your own.

I say to all that want to dance and are too afraid to, STOP CARING WHAT PEOPLE THINK THAT CANNOT HAVE THE FUN JUST MAKE FUN OF!!!!! BE LIKE PAPA BEAR, JANE, ME, DEVIN, ETC, WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK LIFE IS TOO SHORT....... DANCE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. :)
AGAIN the video was done by a 13 year old boy, Cut him some slack !

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
The second part of your post is right on! Play because you enjoy it and those of us that also enjoy will encourage and appreciate your effort, that is the beauty of art, it is in the ear of the beholder! Don't let a unknowing misunderstanding bring you down or discourage your love for the performance! It is not easy to edit sound from a GoPro and it is easier to lay over a sound track than to record ambient music, I don't think Tanner meant anything personal, after all look at me!;) It is all in fun!;):cool:
Ok, I'll play at your rides. We'll ask that videos not be taken especially by kids so that people feel free to dance and not be made fun of and that parents have better control over what they allow their kids to shoot and put on public forums, or to get permission if shooting performances whether it be by musicians, or dancers. Without that respect I don't see much building of music and dancers. I can see why we have not seen other talents come forward, too intimated to play, and there are not a bunch of dancers on the floor. Sobaba was the only one I seen in a year and J&M/NACHO had the dance music pumpin! To me that was WAAAY better than sitting around a camp fire but to each thier own.

Nuff said!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok, I'll play at your rides. We'll ask that videos not be taken especially by kids so that people feel free to dance and not be made fun of and that parents have better control over what they allow their kids to shoot and put on public forums, or to get permission if shooting performances whether it be by musicians, or dancers. Without that respect I don't see much building of music and dancers. I can see why we have not seen other talents come forward, too intimated to play, and there are not a bunch of dancers on the floor. Sobaba was the only one I seen in a year and J&M/NACHO had the dance music pumpin! To me that was WAAAY better than sitting around a camp fire but to each thier own.

Nuff said!
So now your going after the parents of the kid that did the video ?

SO Now your going after the people that work all week and ride all day that just want to carry on a conversation with friends that they haven't seen in a while ?

SO Now your bringing friends names into this RF DRAMA bullsh$t that aren't IN THIS THREAD ,YOU DON'T GET!

We get it your but hurt because a 13 year old boy hurt your feelings and I'm sure he did not know that it was a faux pas to do what he did with his editing but he did ,so how about being a grown up and let it go ?

Also here's a pix of the ride

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
So now your going after the parents of the kid that did the video ?

SO Now your going after the people that work all week and ride all day that just want to carry on a conversation with friends that they haven't seen in a while ?

SO Now your bringing friends names into this RF DRAMA bullsh$t that aren't IN THIS THREAD ,YOU DON'T GET!

We get it your but hurt because a 13 year old boy hurt your feelings and I'm sure he did not know that it was a faux pas to do what he did with his editing but he did ,so how about being a grown up and let it go ?

Also here's a pix of the ride

Yep, TNT gotta get some panties out of a knot....:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey guys, Stumpy says "thanks for the support"!! My family rides with all of you because we enjoy the people and experienc of UTVing and camping. I'm sorry if we offended anyone. He took the video with an IPOD, and the BASS was so loud, it distorted the sound. So, he made it into something different, that's all. I support his videos and parent him properly. Thanks PAPA for your sense of humor and allowing Stumpy to capture the true fun of the momment withou bias. Dave :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey guys, Stumpy says "thanks for the support"!! My family rides with all of you because we enjoy the people and experienc of UTVing and camping. I'm sorry if we offended anyone. He took the video with an IPOD, and the BASS was so loud, it distorted the sound. So, he made it into something different, that's all. I support his videos and parent him properly. Thanks PAPA for your sense of humor and allowing Stumpy to capture the true fun of the momment withou bias. Dave :)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Talk about drama some of the responses that are from ppl that either were not there or helped with moving setting up the band. Easy to sit back and create more of the same, ehh! Dive right in when I was not even talking to you! BTW 66 cumming's I know your sore I backed out of buying your 2.0 BH tires but you did not even show to this ride so why do u care or have any comments?

Thanks Dave that makes perfect sense now. Good response, I know I am searching for an audio-video recorder that does not over load. I just suggested that since we had some people that were afraid to made out to be fools dancing this video did not help that. If you needed a better recording just ask we had one. It's all good now Dave on my end and thank you VERY much for your humble apology. :)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Dave,

Let Stumpy know that he did an awesome job on the "V" and if TNT got his butt crap up, well he just has to man up to it.

Keep the good work and as you know "La Familia" Love yea ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Talk about drama some of the responses that are from ppl that either were not there or helped with moving setting up the band. Easy to sit back and create more of the same, ehh! Dive right in when I was not even talking to you! BTW 66 cumming's I know your sore I backed out of buying your 2.0 BH tires but you did not even show to this ride so why do u care or have any comments?

Thanks Dave that makes sense now. Good response, I know I am searching for an audio recorder that does not over load. I just suggested that since we had some people that were afraid to made out to be fools dancing this video did not help that. If you needed a better recording just ask we had one. It's all good Dave on my end. :)
TNT,

Please stop this crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000