Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Talk about drama some of the responses that are from ppl that either were not there or helped with moving setting up the band. Easy to sit back and create more of the same, ehh! Dive right in when I was not even talking to you! BTW 66 cumming's I know your sore I backed out of buying your 2.0 BH tires but you did not even show to this ride so why do u care or have any comments?

Thanks Dave that makes perfect sense now. Good response, I know I am searching for an audio-video recorder that does not over load. I just suggested that since we had some people that were afraid to made out to be fools dancing this video did not help that. If you needed a better recording just ask we had one. It's all good now Dave on my end and thank you VERY much for your humble apology. :)
Not sore about anything, Your a flake is what I learned in dealing with you....This is a public forum where I have been a member of longer than you, and have known and ridden with a lot of people on this forum longer than you so I'll post a reply to whatever the hell I want. If you don't like it move on.

Reactions: 1 person

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
All I can say is WOW to the 2nd power....

Them Dodgers ROCK... Along with them trees on them hills over there..

TNT, I think you went way out of your way to do what you did and thats way cool, but just for everyone. But most of us come out to act like fools and have fun. Now, some act like fools and some fools sit back and laugh at them acting like fools. Its all in fun. If this type of fun gets someone upset well maybe there the real fools...

Stumpy you can record me doing anything stupid im doing while im acting a fool and post it all you want. Just dont get me twisted with the law !! lol

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Hey guys, Stumpy says "thanks for the support"!! My family rides with all of you because we enjoy the people and experienc of UTVing and camping. I'm sorry if we offended anyone. He took the video with an IPOD, and the BASS was so loud, it distorted the sound. So, he made it into something different, that's all. I support his videos and parent him properly. Thanks PAPA for your sense of humor and allowing Stumpy to capture the true fun of the momment withou bias. Dave :)
Need I Say More!?

Attachments

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey guys, Stumpy says "thanks for the support"!! My family rides with all of you because we enjoy the people and experienc of UTVing and camping. I'm sorry if we offended anyone. He took the video with an IPOD, and the BASS was so loud, it distorted the sound. So, he made it into something different, that's all. I support his videos and parent him properly. Thanks PAPA for your sense of humor and allowing Stumpy to capture the true fun of the momment withou bias. Dave :)
By our gauge Stumpy is a fine young man and you're a good example to him. I talked only a little with him and he's a good kid. There will be one in every crowd, but it sounds like he's good to go now. I can't wait to see more of Papa Bears moves!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
By our gauge Stumpy is a fine young man and you're a good example to him. I talked only a little with him and he's a good kid. There will be one in every crowd, but it sounds like he's good to go now. I can't wait to see more of Papa Bears moves!:D
Chris, you and your family were awesome to camp and ride with!! Thanks for your help getting my rig hooked up and rzr!! Hope to ride with you guys again soon!!!:)

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
we had some people that were afraid to made out to be fools dancing this ( NOT ) JUST HAVING FUN video ?????????????????????????????????? the vidio was great ( NOW PLease remove the drama post please this is a DRAMA free group THANKS

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
we had some people that were afraid to made out to be fools dancing this ( NOT ) JUST HAVING FUN video ?????????????????????????????????? the vidio was great ( NOW PLease remove the drama post please this is a DRAMA free group THANKS

Thank You Baby ;-)

Love yea ;-)

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Chris, you and your family were awesome to camp and ride with!! Thanks for your help getting my rig hooked up and rzr!! Hope to ride with you guys again soon!!!:)
Chris, when I first saw you,you looked mean. But when you stopped and help me with my flat tire you started to look good to me.

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000