Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Chris, when I first saw you,you looked mean. But when you stopped and help me with my flat tire you started to look good to me.
:D:D:D I'll hand it to you Larry, you're the most fun Japanese guy I've ever been around! Sorry to scare you fella, you ought to see me in spandex!:D:D:D CHICKABOWWOW

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Void....................
Void..................................................
Void.......................................
Void.......................................

TNT, Please stop posting in "La Familia" Section / Threads / Posts

Per your own words:

We're out too decided to get closer to the music fest around muscians where we fit better. No hard feeling's we're just not a good fit for LF. It's been fun lots of fond memories. Take care,

Terry
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
Just watched the video from the Frazier trip,Wow great job from a 13 year old.I think you guys need to make him "Director of the video's".Looking forward to Mammoth.Hear they could be some nice fly fishing areas.Maybe a place to learn being I have not try before.:D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Just watched the video from the Frazier trip,Wow great job from a 13 year old.I think you guys need to make him "Director of the video's".Looking forward to Mammoth.Hear they could be some nice fly fishing areas.Maybe a place to learn being I have not try before.:D

Just make sure nobody that knows you is around to see you learning to cast:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yup , were proud of or lil stumpy . :D

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Don't worry. My friend never ever fly fish and within 2 minutes she got this from some fishes fly!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000