LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
You sure you want that Ronnie? I thought the thong pics were special and our private reserve.

The world isn't ready for us just yet, well at least not that part of us!!! LOL!!!!:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I'm on the very far right with a very cool kid on my shoulders.
TNT, Please stop posting in "La Familia" Section / Threads / Posts

Per your own words:

We're out too decided to get closer to the music fest around muscians where we fit better. No hard feeling's we're just not a good fit for LF. It's been fun lots of fond memories. Take care,

Terry
<!-- / message -->

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Leo, not to sure what all the white stuff is all arond there, but it sure looks like fun..
Let me tell you what it is:)
It is about the best riding one will have. Up here if you like to drive your toys in da-snow this is the place to be. Next year June 2013 we will be hosting another ride up here at what I have tagged with good reason>>>The Best in the West:)
I will post this up in a few months. We have a park up here with plenty of room for your toy-haulers, RVs, Tents and Toys. All you have to do is show up for some Fun. Any-way where-else can you ride in the Snow in the middle of July.
Yep right-here
Best in the West:)
Here is what a fellow rider had to say.
When we Hosted one of our Best in the West Rides>>>

Well guys, I hope the riding today was as much fun as we had Friday and Saturday! Did 35 miles Friday and about 20 Saturday. Tons of trails and just the right kind of snow- hard packed so no one got stuck (well, almost no one, Rick), but top 6 inches or so very soft. Sure was a lot of fun.

Now, as far as the rest of the weekend, WOW!!! Our campsite looked right out at Mt. Shasta- really spectacular. Under the trees, stayed nice and cool. And guys, Leo knows prime rib!!! Larry's smoked trout was right there in the same league as the smoked prime rib- just outstanding.

All in all, sorry some of you guys missed such a great time, but many thanks to Leo and Lila for their gracious hospitality. Patti and I had a great time!!!

Me riding in July

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
A ride next June up there sounds like a blast. Will you be posting up a sign up thread a couple months before??

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
A ride next June up there sounds like a blast. Will you be posting up a sign up thread a couple months before??
We sure will...Around the first of the year:)

long haul but something we would consider planning for. :cool:
Thats Great:) Just go up I-5 till you see That Big Mt. You can't miss it:eek: Than make a right go 10 miles and you are there.
What will make the drive worth it? Is all the family fun we will have. To help you Save We will Comp. the Camping and there are no fees to ride up here. I will post Videos and Pics when I start my Best in the West...Thread:D
This is what it is Really all about. I joined these forums to meet new friends, family's and to share mine. This ride we are going to do will help accomplish that goal.
From what I have seen The La-Familia Rocks:)

My Grand-Son...Getting him to work on these Toys...

This is our Camping

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I am proud to have been welcomed as a new member of this group after the ride at Frazier park. I have lived an adventurous life starting with off roading at 15 on a Honda 50, then racing motocross in the 70s, dirt track stock cars and sprint cars in the 80s, karts and skydiving in the 90s, and back to off road motorcycles in the new millineum. I even had an Ultralite airplane for a while.
Nearing retirement, last year I wanted to buy property in NV but eventually decided a life of just fishing was not going to cut it, and I really cant leave as long as my dad is still alive. Not wanting to retire and wilt away, I decided to return to my off road roots and bought a RZR. The rest is history! I ride primarily in the Natl Forest and have done a couple of desert rides with folks I met on the forums and when I got a chance to ride with La Familia, I jumped at it! Now I'm thoroughly enjoying retirement with my new friends and look forward to many more rides.

Reactions: 1 person

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I am proud to have been welcomed as a new member of this group after the ride at Frazier park. I have lived an adventurous life starting with off roading at 15 on a Honda 50, then racing motocross in the 70s, dirt track stock cars and sprint cars in the 80s, karts and skydiving in the 90s, and back to off road motorcycles in the new millineum. I even had an Ultralite airplane for a while.
Nearing retirement, last year I wanted to buy property in NV but eventually decided a life of just fishing was not going to cut it, and I really cant leave as long as my dad is still alive. Not wanting to retire and wilt away, I decided to return to my off road roots and bought a RZR. The rest is history! I ride primarily in the Natl Forest and have done a couple of desert rides with folks I met on the forums and when I got a chance to ride with La Familia, I jumped at it! Now I'm thoroughly enjoying retirement with my new friends and look forward to many more rides.
Welcome - It'll be nice to meet ya on one of the rides. :cool:

Reactions: 1 person

FBT

I have not been around for a long while but we are back, for real. I came right to this thread for some reason.
Health issues in check, and we bought us a new house fer camping.

I love it, tows like a dream and much easier in every way to deal with than the cabover.

Our little group has got deep into the ghost-town hunting in Northern Nevada, have seen some wondferful country. Some of you folks need to come north and ride with us.
My problem now is I got a bad case of, "I want a new ride" My best buddy just bought himself an XP1000 2 seater, and the itch is burning up.
With all the $ I have in the Teryx I would take a huge bath, but going fast is singing it's song again...
I hope everyone is well..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000