Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Can this run be done at night? Is there a site or somewhere to find the trail laws or rules?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I guess when you are in dirt it's always dusty. I was just wonder if it's RZR Mask dusty or full face pumper helmet dusty.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
It rained the day before so it was very low on dust. We just keep a bit of distance behind the ride ahead and it keeps it manageable.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope we can make the next one.

Slacker... glad you were able to get'er up and running and make the ride!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich knows how to line em up!!
Thanks Dave for all your help keeping the group rolling .

Looks like you led another great ride Rich:D Always a great time, you're the best! Sorry we missed this one:eek: Luv Ya!
Thanks George , you and Kathy missed a fun one . We had a kick back ride and a tech, ride all on the same day . Wish I was going on your Mammoth ride .

thanks rich for a great ride.
Hey Bill never found enough time to just hang out with you like I would had liked to , but That was great that you had the shirts with you and did you see the smile on that boys face when he got his , your the best .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope we can make the next one.

Slacker... glad you were able to get'er up and running and make the ride!

It was a great ride, I'm really glad we got to go. I got the dif. fixed so I could go out and snap an axle:D. I'd hate to have nothing to do in the evenings anyway........

Trail cop

Jul 16, 2012
Please take a close look at this picture. See the brown Forest Service trail designation sign right next to the guy spotting? See the side by side Xd out in red? That means this trail is not open to your type of vehicles. Running trails that are not designated for your type of machine is a sure way to get our trails closed. The Forest Service and the volunteers who take care of these trails work their asses off to keep ALL trails open; all that you folks have to do is obey the Forest Service rules like the rest of us do. There are plenty of 50 inch trails and fire roads that you can LEGALLY drive your rigs on. Please do not ride on trails that are not designated for your equipment. There are a lot of organizations out there that are just looking for ammo to load their anti-offroading guns with, and pictures like this are perfect for them to use, out of context mind you, to damage the off roading community's reputation. Please think about the consequences of your actions as you are enjoying your day in the forest.
If you want to learn more about the rules, or want to know more about the volunteers that work on these trails, contact me and I will be glad to give you the information. Better yet, come to the next Adopt-A-Trail meeting at the Sizzler in Corona this Wednesday at 6PM.
1461 Rimpau Ave, Corona, CA 92879 » Map
(951) 272-8255
Kurt Kauffman
SBNF AAT volunteer

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
I'm not trying to be smart azz but can you explain why a black diamond trail like this would be designated for street legal vehicles only???

I'm all for legal riding but perhaps if we understood the reasons for one nasty trail to be OK but another nasty trail not, obeying the rules would be more palatable.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Please take a close look at this picture. See the brown Forest Service trail designation sign right next to the guy spotting? See the side by side Xd out in red? That means this trail is not open to your type of vehicles. Running trails that are not designated for your type of machine is a sure way to get our trails closed. The Forest Service and the volunteers who take care of these trails work their asses off to keep ALL trails open; all that you folks have to do is obey the Forest Service rules like the rest of us do. There are plenty of 50 inch trails and fire roads that you can LEGALLY drive your rigs on. Please do not ride on trails that are not designated for your equipment. There are a lot of organizations out there that are just looking for ammo to load their anti-offroading guns with, and pictures like this are perfect for them to use, out of context mind you, to damage the off roading community's reputation. Please think about the consequences of your actions as you are enjoying your day in the forest.
If you want to learn more about the rules, or want to know more about the volunteers that work on these trails, contact me and I will be glad to give you the information. Better yet, come to the next Adopt-A-Trail meeting at the Sizzler in Corona this Wednesday at 6PM.
1461 Rimpau Ave, Corona, CA 92879 » Map
(951) 272-8255
Kurt Kauffman
SBNF AAT volunteer
I think this was responsibly posted and I'm happy that you posted any and all info of getting a hold of you . I wish I could make the meeting and talk to you about the pic instead to taking this thread in a different direction I'll just give you a call . Friends plez start a new thread our use the info given about this subject thank you .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000