LPNF AAT

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE MILLER CANYON AREA.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE WOULD BUILD A TRAILER TO HAUL BEHIND A UTV. IT COULD HAVE SAWS, AXES, A LADDER, GAS, CHAINSAW & ANY OTHER IMPLEMENTS OF DESTRUCTION WE MIGHT NEED. IT WOULD ALSO BE NICE IF WE COULD GET SOMEONE TO DONATE THESE ITEMS.
Hey guys I'm doing some fishing here. Truckndave and I are starting to look into an AAT in the Los Padres National Forest. The area we're thinking would get access to Piru Creek trail and get it opened up into Mutau Flats through Half Moon trail. It's not in stone as we still have to do some initial ground work. Please let us know if you'd be willing to come and drink beer, camp & eat and do trail work I'm not looking for a commitment because we have no dates, just wondering how much help we might look for. Thanks!

1. John Berry
2. Truckndave (fearless project leader)
3. Slacker (trusty right hand on project)
4.Truckndaves buddy
5. XPirate (giving his beer to Slacker)
6. Slackers best buddy Mike
7. Dunerat
8. Grumpyrzr4
9. 66Cummins

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I just saw a commercial for the new Deere that said they offer 70 attachments or something. If we only knew someone with a good John Deere relationship (Joey D) (Scott Martinez) a Deere could come in handy clearing a trail.

Reactions: 1 person

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey guys I'm doing some fishing here. Truckndave and I are starting to look into an AAT in the Los Padres National Forest. The area we're thinking would get access to Piru Creek trail and get it opened up into Mutau Flats through Half Moon trail. It's not in stone as we still have to do some initial ground work. Please let us know if you'd be willing to come and drink beer, camp & eat and do trail work I'm not looking for a commitment because we have no dates, just wondering how much help we might look for. Thanks!

1. John Berry
4.Truckndaves buddy
7. Dunerat
8. Grumpyrzr4
9. 66Cummins
10. One Rich
11. Simi Dude and son (zac)
12. Speedy Angie (Anabelle is now willing to work too)

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Talked to LPNF AAT coordinator today. Good news!! I will give details once I talk to Slacker!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
GREAT IDEA & REP POINTS FOR YOU. I AM SURE JD (JOHN DEERE) MAKE A SMALL UTILITY TRAILER WE COULD PULL BEHIND A DEERE. :D:D:D
I just saw a commercial for the new Deere that said they offer 70 attachments or something. If we only knew someone with a good John Deere relationship (Joey D) (Scott Martinez) a Deere could come in handy clearing a trail.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
So,
I talked with LPNF AAT Coordinator yesterday and explained I represented a unique group of UTV owners who wanted to make a difference by helping the LPNF with AAT. She was very curious about UTV's and then thanked me for wanting to contribute. She said she has many trails that need our help and will get the ball rolling. She had some training going on yesterday, but said she will call me today with her proposal. I explained we are committed and are ready to go. She said there is some paperwork and training we will need to do. No problem!! I will keep you guys updated. I already spoke with Slacker and it's already looking like a lot of you are willing to join in with chainsaws and sweat!! This is just part of a long journey to get UTV's on the map with the respect we deserve.

I forgot to emphasize how excited she was to get this phone call. She said the LPNF really needs help right now, on many trails.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm getting excited!!! :D:D:D KEEP ME INFORMED.... Went over to slacker's casa las noches, talked a lot about what a great idea this is and how not only would our group benefit, but many others. I'm so glad to have met and be able to call you guys my friends!!! Good people doing good things is what off-roading is about. If my weekends are free, I'm more than happy to help, and if sometimes we head up on a weekday, I might be available too... Hopefully everything is not last minute, and we can plan ahead and gather the troupes, equipment, food, "beverages" and of course, batteries and memory cards for stumpy.... Cause you know it will make one hell of a movie :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Yup, this project will be well worth while. And we have another, thanks Mark.:)

1. John Berry
4.Truckndaves buddy
7. Dunerat
8. Grumpyrzr4
9. 66Cummins
10. One Rich
11. Simi Dude and son (zac)
12. Speedy Angie (Anabelle is now willing to work too)
13. Marksbackhoe
14. Gavacho

Last edited:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
polaris makes two trailors
60.9"x 35.1" x12" $749.99 tamdem axle
48" x 34" x 12" $399.99 single axsle
I have polaris catalog

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
polaris makes two trailors
60.9"x 35.1" x12" $749.99 tamdem axle
48" x 34" x 12" $399.99 single axsle
I have polaris catalog

Bill I have this one but it would need some mods to make it trail capable.
But I think Bill I have this one but it would need some mods to make it trail capable. But I think roof racks would work out better in the long run .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Im down... But as for the work part ....hummmmmm... I make a better superviser...:D
That's cool Bart will probably rotate supervisor pending on the chain gangs mood of the clean up trips lol :D Also glad to read about your new house .

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
oh ya, congrats on the house!

I built this trailer for camp trips, we could use it on some clean up work.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
I don't know Rich, we built it and just run them. It's been thru utah, idaho, and around cali some with no issues......yet haha

we actually built two of them, here is my dads in utah. he sold it though :(

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
you know when you see caltrans guys all leaning on those sticks? those are shovels, but they use them as kickstands.... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000