Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
It's a badger dang it and I think somebody's already handled it more than they should.

M has the answers as to who is responsible for these atrocities and after a few more days waterboarding,

I will too..........

Stay tuned :cool:
yer so full of it :p does out of the closet stanley know you talk like that :confused: hahahaahah ya should have a comming out party !!!! lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but we still love ya

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
yer so full of it :p does out of the closet stanley know you talk like that :confused: hahahaahah ya should have a comming out party !!!! lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but we still love ya
but not in "that" way....... :p
er ya---- what kyle said ------wait ------wait for it-------- homo cup -------lmaso:D
:D it brings a cup of joe ------to a whole other meaning :eek::eek::eek::eek: -------------
Joe? who's Joe? are you cheating on stanley??

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
Great trip La Familia! We will be back for more.I've been to mammoth area alot over the years camping,fishing,hiking and snow skiing but not offroading.Wow,I had no ideal that the offroading would be has good has it was.I thank again Jay and 66Cummins for fixing two holes in my flat tire airing it up and back on the trail like in 2 minutes,when I finish building my truggy to race we may need to talk,LOL,can always use good help.Pappa bear nice pics,I need to check the wifes camera maybe she has some good ones to post also.:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I plan on heading out to Mono Lake area this weekend to camp. We will just be tent camping and checking out some cool stuff. We will not have a UTV. I have not been to this area before. Can anyone give me a tip on a good camp ground. We plan on leaving Friday @ 6:00am and just cruising. I want to hop from camp spot to camp spot and see some cool things. If anyone has some good input please email @ [email protected]

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I plan on heading out to Mono Lake area this weekend to camp. We will just be tent camping and checking out some cool stuff. We will not have a UTV. I have not been to this area before. Can anyone give me a tip on a good camp ground. We plan on leaving Friday @ 6:00am and just cruising. I want to hop from camp spot to camp spot and see some cool things. If anyone has some good input please email @ [email protected]
Don't leave any cheese balls on the table outside

Bears love them :cool:

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
talk about a lame competition, just caught a bit of group synchronized something or other where they all dance around with a ball....:confused: WTF

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
Thanks for posting the pics guys!I've been watching this thread and wanting to go with you'all,but couldnt make it.The pictures will have to do for now,maybe next time.Looks so fun!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Here's a few pics from my trip...

Oh and my kids in the rear seat with no helmets... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000