"La Famila"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You cut out the cancer so the whole body can live.. thats all we did here. He got a 7 day vacation and decided to make it personal. Now he gets to go to his new site and talk crap about how I am a sell out. The mods at his new home are excited for the new NEW BLOOD (him and TNT) and have encouraged them to come "pirate" our members. lol Whatever... I can't stand a backstabber.

So for PB, who is reading this cause he has already pilfered through the 4 relevant posts on his new site... Yes, the whole membership and my business relations with manufacturers is way bigger and more important than YOU! You as one person, who causes me more grief then any other member in the history of UTVUG is now gone and I am RELIEVED! Enjoy your new home, and you new audience. Thank god there is only 5 of them so now you won't have to worry about pissing off as many as you did here..

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Who is the Family? UTV Underground for life
Answer .

`

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/onerich/07%2030
%202011%20miller%20canyon/DSCF0377.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/onerich/2012%20
03%2024%20Miller%20Canyon/IMG_0035.jpg
03%2024%20Miller%20Canyon/IMG_0036.jpg

03%2024%20Miller%20Canyon/IMG_0175.jpg

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hahhaha! Can't wait for desert season to come back around! Super excited for Sand Sport Show as well! UTVUnderground will once again be hosting a booth and I hope to see all of you there! Monster Energy and Blue Mountains for all Members and Friends!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
hahhaha! Can't wait for desert season to come back around! Super excited for Sand Sport Show as well! UTVUnderground will once again be hosting a booth and I hope to see all of you there! Monster Energy and Blue Mountains for all Members and Friends!
STICKERZ ????????????

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
You cut out the cancer so the whole body can live.. thats all we did here. He got a 7 day vacation and decided to make it personal. Now he gets to go to his new site and talk crap about how I am a sell out. The mods at his new home are excited for the new NEW BLOOD (him and TNT) and have encouraged them to come "pirate" our members. lol Whatever... I can't stand a backstabber.

So for PB, who is reading this cause he has already pilfered through the 4 relevant posts on his new site... Yes, the whole membership and my business relations with manufacturers is way bigger and more important than YOU! You as one person, who causes me more grief then any other member in the history of UTVUGd is now gone and I am RELIEVED! Enjoy your new home, and you new audience. Thank god there is only 5 of them so now you won't have to worry about pissing off as many as you did here..
I understand that you guys had a fallin out and there are some members that disapprove with my my dads style and I understand that.But buy no means was my dad a cancer to this site he was playing in the dirt way before many of you where even born he has seen a lot takin away in the past years and is fed up. I will always stand up for my father NOMATTER what. blood is thicker than water so if you have a problem with a man that is NOT a push over or a kiss ass then you have a problem with me. maybee if people where more out spoken like my dad then this country would not be going the way it is now. With that said I have nothing else to say. RIDE ON MY FRIENDS and don't be such bitches!:cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Breven, you know how I feel as I told you man to man in Vegas... I had nothing but love for your pops up until this whole fiasco he put me into. I tried to explain him and his good intentions to many over the past year. He made it personal, not me... While he was definitely a good contributor he didn't begin to put a strain on this site and our moral. The cancer reference was just that... At any rate, I know this is the last thing you want to deal with.

With that said. Congrats on your win at V2R! You guys had a rough race but made it to the end! I never got to have that beer with ya, I was passed out in bed by the time you guys made it to Reno! lol

Take care!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
These are two things you don't discuss with friends you want to keep.

If we could have just kept it about UTV's it might not have gone down like this. Save the "Rants" and stuff for your Facebook page. I Unfreinded my cousin because she was killing me on Facebook.

instigator

Jun 13, 2012
tustin,ca
These are two things you don't discuss with friends you want to keep.

If we could have just kept it about UTV's it might not have gone down like this. Save the "Rants" and stuff for your Facebook page. I Unfreinded my cousin because she was killing me on Facebook.
very well said Rusty!! If the fire quits getting fueled it will burn out soon enough.:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Time to shut this down folks and get back to what we do here! Build, Play, Race, Connect!

The LF members and other members of the site think its a good idea to close this chapter and get back to what we are used to discussing here at UTVUG!

As is the case with many spats in life amongst friends and family this situation will make us tighter! Thank you to everyone who supports UTVUnderground!! We have a bright future ahead of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000