Lucas Oil regional, round #1 roll call!!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Feburary 23rd at Glen Helen guys! Lots of people out there getting cars ready, Guthrie Jr ended 2012 on top of the podium, Staggs was fast in his new ride, 2012 LOORS modified cart champion Myles Cheek has a fresh car and will be up front for sure. I heard we may see a couple yellow cars out there also!

Vegas was the most fun I've ever had in a RZR , You guys that are thrashing, keep at it. After your first practice session of hitting jumps at full throttle door to door it will all be worth it.

So... Who's IN !??

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thats an overall hang out thread. This is a round one thread. So much action and LOORS hype, thought we could use this. Glad your in. :).

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Im planning on, still got alot of work to do #721

Hopefullly unlimited #621 as well
Do you guys have an unlimited class in SoCal?Not one showed up in Vegas from CA or Utah.I would consider driving over and racing if there was enough to make a race.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
My kids racing my Teryx in unlimited, and Ive heard rumor that 2-3 other are thinking about it. I think when I looked at last years points there were a few unlimiteds that showed for a few rounds.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Triplekrown, how's the build going ? You going with a suspension seat or solid type? I'm researching different options...
BCarr, you in? New car ? What about Jason M. Had a great time racing with him at Vegas.

BCARR

Nov 26, 2012
Ya were in.Got new cars ,building them now.Possibly 5-6 of us will be there. You coming out Todd?

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
I would make it if didn't have to put those down bars on my cage . I have zero time. Seaver can you clarify if my holz cage that is the same as Guthries holz cage will pass tech. I really want to run a few of these events.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Bcarr, man that's good to hear. Looking forward to seeing your new ride. Cheeks XP turned out very clean.

Tim, sounds like Lee wants down tubes now. He ok'd the Holz cage you have last season. But upon completing the "official" rules for 2013 he has decided he wants rear down tubes tying in the rear bumper. I bought some splices online from an offroad outfit. Put them a few inches above the rear bumper. I'm glad I did it now. Also you n I both need to build an aluminum cover to go over stock fuel tank.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
GUYS MOVE THIS TO THE OTHER THREAD FOR OTHERS TO SEE BUT YEAH TODD THATS AN EASY BAR TO MAKE AND REMOVE WHEN NOT WANTED OR REQUIRED. ALSO I THINK IF YOU TAKE A PASSENGER SEAT BASE AND MAKE A PANEL WITH A FEW FOLDS AND SCREW IT TO THE BASE YOU NOW WOULD HAVE THE REQUIRED PANEL TO COVER THE GAS TANK THATS EASY TO REMOVE

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Everybody can see this thread no problem. It's right here. I didn't mean splices to remove the bars. It's to remove the cage. With it solid welded to the bumper makes it a big pain to get off the car. No reason to remove just the bars.

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
Triplekrown, how's the build going ? You going with a suspension seat or solid type? I'm researching different options...
BCarr, you in? New car ? What about Jason M. Had a great time racing with him at Vegas.
Come ON we cant be letting you Lucas Boys have all the fun now. Had fun with Seaver in Vegas good times. Ya we will be at all the Lucas Regional Races in So Cal. We have a good program this year. Anybody that has any questions for us please let me know anytime we are here to help and grow the sport. Anybody looking to get their cars built or fixed ETC. hit up Brian Carr from Carr One Fabrication. He is the one that built all of our cars last year and is doing the same this year. Top notch stuff. Anyways everybody cruise by the UTV Rockstar Wolfpack pit anytime to grab some drinks and hang out.
Jason

www.utvwolfpack.com

racing rzr dad

Jan 17, 2013
Black Rhino has all LOORS approved safety gear. Roll cage, window nets, rock guard, etc... Michael Gonzales #626 will have all these items installed on his RZR at WORCS this weekend. $2,695.00. Stop by the Black Rhino trailers and check it out. And yes we will be there for round 1 at Glen Helen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000